No announcement yet.

T-LD presents "SHOWCASED"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah man, i found of wat looks to be an ok petrol station for my shitbox, just need a nearby hand carwash to use. LOL.....fk sydney youre shit... =P
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
      LOL tony, btw we need hep with carwash location =S
      depends where you guys are gonna stay? By the way entertainment centre isnt too friendly for low cars. so ur going to have to suffer scraping up like 6-7 levels lol

Comment

• Originally posted by tsol0811 View Post
        depends where you guys are gonna stay? By the way entertainment centre isnt too friendly for low cars. so ur going to have to suffer scraping up like 6-7 levels lol
        OMFG......this saaa gay.....hang on, with this complex joint, do we have a section roped off/place to us or like theres gonna be other ppl like the public there......so i know what crowd ill be pissing off when i get stuck or break something?

Comment

• I think gc sesh asap is a must im getting a headache from all of jases tB pOsTz kEkEKe*~*~
          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
            I think gc sesh asap is a must im getting a headache from all of jases tB pOsTz kEkEKe*~*~
            dafuq. shut up man, my posts are fine.
            im desperately trying to find a hand carwash spot in Sydney....like dafuq, dont you lot wash your cars or something.....LOL....colin ur lucky u have a white car......

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
              OMFG......this saaa gay.....hang on, with this complex joint, do we have a section roped off/place to us or like theres gonna be other ppl like the public there......so i know what crowd ill be pissing off when i get stuck or break something?
              Its not too bad, no one will get stuck, Just scrapping.
              The entertainment centre is actually a multi-level car park which can only be accessed by stairs or elevator. Since the showcase is on top roof top there wont be other general public there

Comment

• storm trooper helmets on entry boys? =P
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tsol0811 View Post
                  Its not too bad, no one will get stuck, Just scrapping.
                  The entertainment centre is actually a multi-level car park which can only be accessed by stairs or elevator. Since the showcase is on top roof top there wont be other general public there
                  ah thats okay then, so holding people while going up is all good...LOL

currently finding carwashes...LOL

Comment

• I've never come across a self hand-wash carwash place in Sydney before Only the Car Lover's type setup. I guess if you do it at night, you can bring your own bucket and spend as much time as you want at those places?
                    House of Stance
                    RAW Works

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                      I think gc sesh asap is a must im getting a headache from all of jases tB pOsTz kEkEKe*~*~
                      Working on it. Sometime next week

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                        storm trooper helmets on entry boys? =P
                        I woke up today thinking about this... We need to do it... except moh, he can just have a rag on his head.

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                        Working on it. Sometime next week
                        msg me when you were thinking...
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          I woke up today thinking about this... We need to do it... except moh, he can just have a rag on his head.
                          HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! 10 stormtrooper and 1 arab trooper?

Please make it weeknight, not a friday night..

Comment

• Weeknight Dw

Comment

• lolled hard at rag on my head.
                              panel beater informed me that i should have the car on the 23rd.
                              80% chance i will roll hard with a rag on my head. alahuakbar

Comment

• Originally posted by rayray086 View Post
                                I've never come across a self hand-wash carwash place in Sydney before Only the Car Lover's type setup. I guess if you do it at night, you can bring your own bucket and spend as much time as you want at those places?
                                yeah thats wat im after, a place where i can use them high pressure hoses and spend like hours washing and drying my car. I dont allow anyone to touch my car when it comes to washing etc.
                                So they do exist in sydney cbd right? or do we have to venture out to a suburb?

Comment

Working...
                                X