No announcement yet.

T-LD presents "SHOWCASED"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont want nutella all over my leather.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• ill smear it all over dat dere italyan ass ov yurz

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        I dont want nutella all over my leather.
        hahahhahahah

Comment

• moh, find yo own pimp niguh.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
            car wont be ready
            shot gun reeces passenger. cause we have the same taste in music.
            Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            I dont want nutella all over my leather.

3 males in my car? You have to be joking hahahaha
            No males in rear seats, car will scrape

Comment

• should try and convince dad to let me take the BMW lol
              screw you guys and your low cars!

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
                ey bro should be able to get cheap accomo for bout 130 a night twin share or 3 per room at crown motel in surrey hills near oxford street. litterly smack bang in the city. got a friend that works there that can hook us up. only prob is not sure on if there is any avaiable covered parking.
                smack bang in the city......please bare in mind we all have low cars, therefore the requirement for a low car friendly environment will be needed.
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• I'm thinking I'm gonna drive up and hang with you lads, but not enter my car, cus it will detract from S|W standards.
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Anyone have a S|W windscreen sticker by the way? Online shop is out of stock.
                    House of Stance
                    RAW Works

Comment

• im in for smack bang in the city.

Comment

• Ok do agentz crew has sorted out accommodation in the CBD. MSG me on my phone if interested

Comment

• ok where is the meet exactly? lol havent checked properly and cbf looking at the lowdown site atm ><
                          sigpic

Comment

• FYI sydney is fucking retarded and has massive speedhumps running parallel with the petrol pumps where you park to fill up. i got stuck various times last year, much anger was displayed
                            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Get some wood slats!

For location of the event, it's at the Entertainment Quarter carpark of Fox Studios - http://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr...sz=17&t=m&z=17
                              Last edited by rayray086; 05-24-2012, 05:35 AM.
                              House of Stance
                              RAW Works

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                                I'm thinking I'm gonna drive up and hang with you lads, but not enter my car, cus it will detract from S|W standards.
                                If you have no wheelgap, your car is more then worthy. The legend's body is fucking rooted, but once wheels go on it, and with it sitting on the floor, people wont be looking at how bad the condition of the body is.

Originally posted by rayray086 View Post
                                Anyone have a S|W windscreen sticker by the way? Online shop is out of stock.
                                Ill have plenty for it Ray, dont stress
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X