No announcement yet.

SW Familia dinner by candle light seshh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nar because stop for fuel, drinks, gay time, alternate route due to shitty roadworks signs lol
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• lol we were back by qtr past 6 and that was with stop for drinks, me nearly running out of fuel and shitty roadworks
      03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
      getout.

Comment

• GC tomorrow (read: Saturday) arvo?

Ill prob go, will leave around 9 for work though
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• What time ox? I finish work at 6.

Comment

• like 7 till 9?

Comment

• looks like me and rob will be having an intimate date

Comment

• If i can get the eg to stop scraping and catching on light reflectors ill come down bro! Almost finished work

Comment

• Was gonna come but had to find my cousin in mt dissa and tow his stricken navara out.

Comment

• Fellas tonight is Yozzy's night for those of you who want to join Ox, Rob and my self for some damn good kebabs. Address is 28 princess hwy Doveton, we will be there at around 9pm.

Comment

• Yozzy's is ayt yo. I got plans already but give us a buzz ill be on hwy later on
                      Originally posted by Smeeeb
                      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• am down
                        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                          am down
                          Yeah, nah......... I'll see you at work on Monday.

Comment

• Colin is MIA again.

Comment

• prinny is shit, i jus wanted to drop by for hugz n kebabs but had to grab old man from golf club instead cause hes a noob around alcahol zzzzzzz
                              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Yeah it was, but still made us giggle haha

Comment

Working...
                                X