No announcement yet.

Whitehorse ind - Three piece wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you step wheels up in size? For instance, take a 3 piece 17" wheel and replace that lips and barrels to make them 18"?

And are reverse lips and different price-wise? I could be interested in a set of 3.5x18"

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
      Can you step wheels up in size? For instance, take a 3 piece 17" wheel and replace that lips and barrels to make them 18"?
      This would be interesting! I know Rotiform does it for the BBS RS currently. Haven't asked for prices and I don't think I'll dare to lol.
      House of Stance
      RAW Works

Comment

would i be able to get a lip kit on to these ssr sp1-r's?
        got them for the ED civic but want to go a little wider there currently 15x6.5 +40 with a 1.5ich lip added i would get a 8inch wide and what offset? pics below of acutal rims...

Comment

Ryan you're so cool. I wanna be like you. Lets have an abortion together.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Ryan you're so cool. I wanna be like you. Lets have an abortion together.
            big shoes to fill bro, you sure your up to it?

happy to get you pregnant and abort it though haha

Comment

And are reverse lips and different price-wise? I could be interested in a set of 3.5x18"
              Pretty sure that craig can, but would need a center to make the lips and barrels suit 100%

Craig will answer that for sure though in time.

Originally posted by bobi_t View Post
              got them for the ED civic but want to go a little wider there currently 15x6.5 +40 with a 1.5ich lip added i would get a 8inch wide and what offset? pics below of acutal rims...

[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x114/bobi_t/IMG_7188.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x114/bobi_t/IMG_7215.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x114/bobi_t/IMG_7216.jpg[/MG]
              Can, but would neet to macine the lips and barrels apart, which will make it more expensive.

Comment

Yes i can step wheels up to a bigger size.
                Can do reverse lips. need to know specific dimensions of the centers though

Originally posted by bobi_t View Post

extra 38mm of dish. offset +21
                need to know specific dimensions of the centers too.

welded wheels are a pain in the ass.
                Last edited by Craig Winters; 05-05-2012, 12:40 AM.
                For all your motorsport wheel needs.

sigpic

Comment

looks like i might be tooling up for 19" wheels. need to spend some time drawing the tooling out, checking sizes etc.
                  For all your motorsport wheel needs.

sigpic

Comment

That sounds amazing Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Winters View Post
                      looks like i might be tooling up for 19" wheels. need to spend some time drawing the tooling out, checking sizes etc.
                      if you can do this, ill be your first customer, i have a set of 19" bbs LM-R that i want to rebarrel, new outer lips and inner barrels. I am so desperate no one can do 19s in aus that i am actually gonna take the center disks with me on my holiday to LA this august to drop them off at rotiform. But if you can do it then i'd rather just do it here in aus. Definitely keep me posted! Send me a pm or call me on 0420988784 when the equipment is ready

Comment

Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
                        if you can do this, ill be your first customer, i have a set of 19" bbs LM-R that i want to rebarrel, new outer lips and inner barrels. I am so desperate no one can do 19s in aus that i am actually gonna take the center disks with me on my holiday to LA this august to drop them off at rotiform. But if you can do it then i'd rather just do it here in aus. Definitely keep me posted! Send me a pm or call me on 0420988784 when the equipment is ready
                        if you are going to get lips and barrels from the US these guys seem to have done all kind of re-barreling and do custom lips for any application

WheelFlip Store carries custom outer lips, inner barrels, and replacement hardware for multi-piece wheels. We are your one stop shop for wheel customization!
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

How much is it worth to have some minor gutter rash taken out of 17" RS lips pre getting you guys to polish them?
                          also do i need to strip clear coats off before bring them?

and can you polish RS hex caps? if so whats it worth?
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

im down for my 18" racing harts stepping up to a 19" when your ready, either way i have to get it done since one is buckled so thought i would be the only cunt with 19" step dish racing harts

Comment

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              if you are going to get lips and barrels from the US these guys seem to have done all kind of re-barreling and do custom lips for any application

http://wheelflip.com/services/
                              yeah i did get a quote from wheelflip too and theyre not too far from downtown LA where im gonna be staying. Theyre around the same price rotiform and wheelflip but at this stage i think im leaning towards rotiform slightly more. We'll see, if whitehorse can do 19s then ill just do it here, no point in getting them done overseas

Comment

rotiform are good people ray

Comment

Working...
                                X