Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aminninja View Post
    just emailed craig.hope i can get my rezax wheel lips made by them
    Did you get an email back from me. I have changed pc's and haven't moved my emails from old computer to the new one
    For all your motorsport wheel needs.

sigpic

Comment

• Right guys (and gals if there are any) I have updated our website. Click on the sig below. Just for three piece wheels. What I would like from you who have got lips and barrels from me is to email some good pics of the wheels on the car, off the car and during assembly. If it is ok with you, I will then have them put on our website.

Also I have excess stock. All going cheap. I can't list everything (to busy making wheels). Mostly Simmons stuff but also some ssr rs-8, ssr reverse mesh and BBS lips and barrels too. Stuff to fit longchamps too.

Maybe Toli or Oxer or Dylan (or anyone else) can come have a look and see what is available.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig Winters View Post
        Right guys (and gals if there are any) I have updated our website. Click on the sig below. Just for three piece wheels. What I would like from you who have got lips and barrels from me is to email some good pics of the wheels on the car, off the car and during assembly. If it is ok with you, I will then have them put on our website.

Also I have excess stock. All going cheap. I can't list everything (to busy making wheels). Mostly Simmons stuff but also some ssr rs-8, ssr reverse mesh and BBS lips and barrels too. Stuff to fit longchamps too.

Maybe Toli or Oxer or Dylan (or anyone else) can come have a look and see what is available.
        I still wouldnt mind coming past and doing a "stocktake" for you, recently lost my license though which makes travel a little bit hard lol.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Would love to help but dont know if I can get there during your open hours
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            I still wouldnt mind coming past and doing a "stocktake" for you, recently lost my license though which makes travel a little bit hard lol.
            Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
            Would love to help but dont know if I can get there during your open hours
            Hitch a ride with Dylan. There is always Sarurdays

sigpic

Comment

• Saturdays could work.
              Could do a dirty detour and grab you Ox if you were keen. I know you love rolling in VWs
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Ox and I may be heading down Saturday, need to have a chat about getting some stuff done.
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                *pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Don't know if we're definitely going or not, will see what happens
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.

Comment

• ring me tomorrow just to confirm a time.
                      I've got kids sport activities to do on Sat so times are not concrete.

sigpic

Comment

• Keen to see these lips.

Lost my shit yesterday after remembering Tranz saying that the wheel looked like a yoyo.
                        Took a whole day for me to find it funny.
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

• ^^ Ahahahahahahaha.
                          Gonna work out some measurements for the custom Wok to be made. =D
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Custom wok life bro
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.

Comment

• Hi guys, just joined seeing as its the only forum that deals with widening wheels lol....

So i have these old SSR Hasemi wheels that came with the car from japan, they are a 3 piece split, inner/face/barrel, I want to widening up the wheels rather than buying a new set of wheels as i can chose my own sizes when customizing the wheel lips, but when i had the tires changed on it, i saw that the barrels are welded up

Any places in Vic that would actually spin them on a lathe to remove the lip?

Im 50/50 at the moment on buying the lips next year from Whitehorse industries, but just need to know if its doable other wise, if i cant split them than its a no go

Comment

• Ahaha hey mate, did you speak to someone at Wheel solutions this morning?

Small world being, if that is the case, I was there this morning and overheard the conversation.

In regards to getting the lips machines off etc, it can be done. When a few of us visited Craig at Whitehorse on Saturday, he mentioned there was a place around the corner from him that could do it. I can't remember the name though,

If you give Craig a call at Whitehorse, I'm sure he'll be able to point you in the right direction!
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X