Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bringing fake moustache cause cant grow one
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Fuck I forgot my sombrero.
      Tortellini has it i think.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

I think its still in the civic.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

do you take flybys Oxy? i need some points to get that $20 gift card.

Comment

Some of you will have recieved PM's as some of the shirts are actually out of stock. The guys in the US have been flat out, I had already paid for the order, but they only realised some of them weren't in stock after it.

To those who have PM's I have give you some options, and I am happy to refund you out of my pocket. Let me know, the sooner I can finalise this, the sooner I can get the stuff sent out here.

I hope you guys are understanding, Sorry for the inconvenience from both myself and The guys at LG.

Comment

Knew this was gonna happen. So now the boys and I are ready

Comment

scammed.......

Comment

Wait wut? You're gonna refund the money out of your own pocket? The guys at LG can't give us the refund?

Comment

Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
                    Wait wut? You're gonna refund the money out of your own pocket? The guys at LG can't give us the refund?
                    They will refund me, but ill refund people as soon as you want..

Comment

oxy bum, i cant wait until you get le kesh back...no rush coz like...im baller or some shit? LLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL.....nah thats Ray.,........**pokerface**

Comment

^^lololol as if jase, you can eat maccas 3 times a day man, I have to survive on 2 minute noodles hence my 'indomi' nickname (that's indonesian instant noodle brand available at coles too in case you don't know) haha

Comment

^^ really? of course i know that brand man. Mi Goreng sesh FTW.....well its FTW wen i cbf going to get maccas.....which isnt probably often nowdays......coz im at maccas....HAHAHAHAHAHA <3

Comment

So anyways, whoever is taking refunds, let me know when you want them and Ill hook you up cash.

Comment

ok,stuff has arrived, minus the i phone covers.

Ill organise a gc meet next week. Ill have cash for those requiring a refund.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                ok,stuff has arrived, minus the i phone covers.

Ill organise a gc meet next week. Ill have cash for those requiring a refund.
                                Great Service, Recommended Seller, Will Buy Again, A++++++

Comment

Working...
                                X