No announcement yet.

YJ Wheel find thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• WANT WANT WANT!
        I want a whole set of 16 inch Epsilons or a pair to make a complete set with another pair here in OZ. 5x120 PCD, 72mm hub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
        IG: wade_rees_
        BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• I showed you those wade... lol.

Cheap, buy them, buy the pair here, make a staggered set nd have 2 spares :P
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• There's 2 identical sets like these ones. I'd need your help with buying off Yahoo I got no effing clue.
            BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• work out how much you're willing to bid up to if the auction doesnt have a buy it now price.

Copy URL

Email jesse@jessestreeter.com

Paste the link in the email, with your maximum bid, Also just ask since you're a first time buyer, he might want some sort of information from you to verify you're legit. Ive been dealing with him for years.

Once you send the email, be prepared, as you would have most likely just bought the wheels.

jesse will reply with an email notifying you that a bid has been placed, he wont always notify you if you've won.

Once the wheels get to him, he packages them, weighs them and emails you a final invoice with shipping and comission costs added. A set of 4 16" wheels will set you back about $350- shipping and comissions.

If you're unsure, ask streeter before you ask him to place a bid, he will give you a better estimate then I will, but you cant hold him to the estimate.

Once you pay, he'll let you know when it gets sent, and give you tracking numbers, 6-9 weeks later you get wheels.

Comment

• Those pontiac ones are cheap though...

Comment

• Step 1: cut a hole in the box

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    I showed you those wade... lol.

Cheap, buy them, buy the pair here, make a staggered set nd have 2 spares :P
                    That's the go 👍
                    BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Anyone got a measly 522k?

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• I got these of YJ through Jesse. Was easy and quick.
                        Wat's in 16x7.5 +35 5x127pcd

5x127, +43. who comes up with this?

Comment

• 5x100 lm's

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。
                          Last edited by neni; 12-16-2013, 04:51 PM.
                          Originally posted by Smeeeb
                          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• most of my buddies know im a wheel whore and troll the auctions daily here is my watch list atm on some epic wheels:

Comment

• some more:

Comment

Working...
                              X