No announcement yet.

YJ Wheel find thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These would be amazing with some serious TLC. http://www.importmonster.com.au/view...J%209J%204%20A
    Originally posted by AccordEuro
    Holy my god. I NEVER like S13's.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

Comment

• ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• Not Yahoo.jp but someone needs to get on this shit. Genuine SSRs with tyres for only 1k!!

Last edited by 4ABHGE; 02-04-2013, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• if only those ssr mk2 where a size bigger

Comment

• These are pretty cheap SSR FM 14x8 -15, 4x100

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Just over a grand posted and good specs for an e30 or honda or maybe mx5.

Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• BBS LM 5x100 17x7 +35

around 1500 shipped i rekon cheapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Originally posted by Smeeeb
                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• step em up to 18's and widen to 9's neni
                  then i'll buy them off you in a few months haha

Comment

• rays got some for sale, 5x100 18x9 +27
                    Originally posted by Smeeeb
                    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• yeah i've been told
                      will try sell mine once i get a job again and if he still has them by then hopefully

Comment

• can anyone be kind enough to let me know what a search link is for 14" 4x100? I'd love to have a link so i can browse through and snatch some cheap wheels...

Comment

• i'm a noob @ YJ, but i will definitely have a look @ YJ... i'm lookin for a 2nd wheels 5x114.3 honda crv, am not sure which type will suit differently with the offset too.. any help/info will be appreciated
                          Smith | Wesson

Comment

• just google yahoo auctions and translate the page to navigate.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• If anyone is keen to bid against the seller these are super hardcore awesome wheels. Was going to buy them and then put them on the daily and run flares lol but obvious seller getting his mates to bid is obvious :/ a week out and have already gone WAY up from the starting price of zero.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                              X