• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those are awesome but only 2 wheels.
    Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

• ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

FKN DUMA

Comment

• ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

17x7 +25 4x100

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

17x7 +32 4x100

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

16x7 +46? 4x100

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post

SSR Formula Reverse Mesh 15x6.5 +8 & 15x7.5 +7 4x100
          Haha you can't have Formula AND Reverse mesh, it's one or the other. They are Reverse.

And are you just grabbing any link you see and posting it up lol. Most those are horrible sizes and horrible looking :P sorry to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
            Most those are horrible sizes and horrible looking :P sorry to say.
            looooool agreed :P

Comment

Haha you can't have Formula AND Reverse mesh, it's one or the other. They are Reverse.

And are you just grabbing any link you see and posting it up lol. Most those are horrible sizes and horrible looking :P sorry to say.
              i just wrote down what was on the link

and i only search for 4x100 wheels

and post up ones i like/will fit my car

problem?

Comment

To be honest, those in 4x100 are rare as shit. just cause those sizes dont suit a nissan, those would fit amazingly on a golf.

Pricey though.

And sem, you should focus on converting the silvia to 5x114.3 before you go looking for wheels
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• i has wheels for the sil, i just look when im bored :P

gotta focus on getting a motor first :P

Comment

• yes needs more SR
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

16x9 +12 5x114.3 $115

Some one jump on them. 6 days though, so just watch them.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• tempting :/

Comment

• Dammit, read the specs first before looking at pic and was hoping it was a single 4 stud reverse mesh haha. I have one 16x9 +13 to find a matching wheel for.

Comment

Enkei NT03 15x7 +35 4x100

Schmidt? 15x7 +35 4x100 (wonder what theyd look like on the honda lol)

Enkei J-Speed 15x7 +35 4x100
                            Last edited by Lukey; 03-14-2012, 05:52 AM.

Comment

• can some one throw me up some links of wheels similar or meisters/sp1's/te37's

brother inlaw wants wheels for his foz and keeps sending me links to fake wheels such as rotas and varestones and i keep telling him to gtfo......

think stud patern is 5x110 or what ever gay stud patern rex's are
                              he wants to spend about 2k landed

edit, his looking for 18x9.5's or 9's with half decent offset, nothing to extream though

Comment

• Originally posted by mk3 View Post
                                can some one throw me up some links of wheels similar or meisters/sp1's/te37's

brother inlaw wants wheels for his foz and keeps sending me links to fake wheels such as rotas and varestones and i keep telling him to gtfo......

think stud patern is 5x110 or what ever gay stud patern rex's are
                                he wants to spend about 2k landed

edit, his looking for 18x9.5's or 9's with half decent offset, nothing to extream though
                                old models are 5x100 and new ones are 5x114.3 im pretty sure...
                                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X