Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Kriss, hows the VIP Ceffy going?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• i don't think it'll be as big of a deal as its been made out to be.

i've already seen tons of post's like "yo dawgs waaszzup yo. i have n (insert random ricer car), how do i make it stanced" or "how do you make the wheels get all angled up into those fenders like that mang? i want my wheels to do cool stuff like dat, with da angles and shit" and my favorite is "yo i have a (random ricer car) what size wheel do i need and how do i make it look like this one cause its coolio"

if someone is devoted to making there car "stanced" or whatever you want to call it, they will:
        A. research research research
        B. not stop researching until they can find away to achieve what they want
        or C. improvise, step out of the box, use their brain and figure out a way to make their dream happen

basically the way i see it is don't reply to random people who cant take more then 5 seconds out of their busy lives to try and learn what the hell a coilover is or a top plate or how to adjust camber, roll fenders, size wheels... the list goes on and on... if it is someone who is stuck and has put time in to research, i say help them, but if they wont put in the effort themselves i say ignore them. that's one way to stop some of the "trend hoppers" and "ricer wanna be cool kids".

if they actually put in effort and are devoted then they are no different then us
        1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
        1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I am the Walrus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Hey Kriss, hows the VIP Ceffy going?

Comment

• Originally posted by .Ryan. View Post
                All vip cars have a full cage in them right?

Comment

• yeah, and they all also have nothing VIP about them as well! hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Randomofodication View Post
                    i don't think it'll be as big of a deal as its been made out to be.

i've already seen tons of post's like "yo dawgs waaszzup yo. i have n (insert random ricer car), how do i make it stanced" or "how do you make the wheels get all angled up into those fenders like that mang? i want my wheels to do cool stuff like dat, with da angles and shit" and my favorite is "yo i have a (random ricer car) what size wheel do i need and how do i make it look like this one cause its coolio"

if someone is devoted to making there car "stanced" or whatever you want to call it, they will:
                    A. research research research
                    B. not stop researching until they can find away to achieve what they want
                    or C. improvise, step out of the box, use their brain and figure out a way to make their dream happen

basically the way i see it is don't reply to random people who cant take more then 5 seconds out of their busy lives to try and learn what the hell a coilover is or a top plate or how to adjust camber, roll fenders, size wheels... the list goes on and on... if it is someone who is stuck and has put time in to research, i say help them, but if they wont put in the effort themselves i say ignore them. that's one way to stop some of the "trend hoppers" and "ricer wanna be cool kids".

if they actually put in effort and are devoted then they are no different then us

this

Comment

• Saw the magazine in Canberra. Looked around suspiciously to see if I could snake it. Cop was purchasing the paper at the counter. So I gave up
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Someone just needs to make some vimeo vids of a commodore on ceptors with a dub song playing.. everyone has to commit to watching it over and over. Then people might think its cool again?

edit: dub song must have a massive drop. Songs arent cool unless theres a drop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Hey Kriss, hows the VIP Ceffy going?
                          i also lol'd at that, would've been nice if they asked if they could run the story in the magazine, would've had the opportunity to tell em to get fucked

Comment

• Its too late, your car/ass is public domain now... They be running trains on that shit.

Comment

• ha ha contact the magazine and say that you did not authorise the use of photos of your car in it and ask for $$$$$ as compensation

and since Ryan did the photoshoot, the photos are kinda his property and he can contact them about the same thing, since i doubt they asked his permission to use them
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                ha ha contact the magazine and say that you did not authorise the use of photos of your car in it and ask for $$$$$ as compensation

and since Ryan did the photoshoot, the photos are kinda his property and he can contact them about the same thing, since i doubt they asked his permission to use them
                                Those werent Ryans shots... And magazines make the photographers sign contracts so they can use the photos as they please.

Comment

Working...
                                X