X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alr33x View Post
    U kno I love ya mohomo

Originally posted by JC. View Post
    But isn't that exactly what ox was saying in the first place? It's not that police attention has become more serious, it's that the police are now being serious about the way we mod our cars, take mohs car for example, he got pulled over the other week because we was to low, wheels to much poke and what not, but he got let off because, well, I guess the cop was a nice bloke,

But the thing that is going to happen as a result of this magazine being out is that when things like this happen, the cops arnt just going to admire our cars anymore, it isn't going to be a 'just make sure you fix it' slap on the wrist kind of thing, given, I admit that this isn't entirely the magazines fault and that there is most definatly more police attention and awareness on the 'scene' that people have decided is the 'cool' thing.

That was always going to happen though, more stickered cars, more police being told to look for stickered cars, more low cars, police crack down on lower cars etc. I think in the end the real problem is going to be the community here, and elsewhere who are in it for the pure love of cars, and not to just do it because thats what they saw on a hellaflush meet video, are going to be effected in a negative light.

And fucking nobody likes being looked upon like that.
    I personally don't see it that way at all defects for to low have been around forever it's not new. Moh got lucky thats all it was not cos the cop did or didn't know what they were looking at.

Perhaps you guys need to harden up a bit what your whinging about is what the rest of the car scene has been putting up with forever - modify a car expect the attention and penalties that come with it
    on both occasions, the cop didnt know what they were looking at. all they said was tyre poking and lows. mostly the poke.
    they both said "your wheels are too big. what size are they" and before i could say 10" wide, they asked 18s?
    yes officer. they are 18s. my car came out with 17s factory. had they known about the width and tyres i would have copped it.

Comment

so your issue is with a commercial world?

they arent really exploiting it either, merely showcasing it i fail to see why your so negative toward it, I bet it will make zero difference with or without this magazine as to the level of police attention or fan boys or whatever you want to call it.

Nothing here is new, nobody has created anything or been sold out its just the evolution of it and if it encourages more people to get involved i dont see it as a bad thing.

moh they 100% new what they are looking at, dont think you outsmarted them. And i'd be suprised if your car failed a height test as it is. Do you think they couldnt tell your rims were wider than they shoudl be? More like they couldnt be farked with the paperwork.

Comment

lol
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

they arent really exploiting it either, merely showcasing it i fail to see why your so negative toward it, I bet it will make zero difference with or without this magazine as to the level of police attention or fan boys or whatever you want to call it.

Nothing here is new, nobody has created anything or been sold out its just the evolution of it and if it encourages more people to get involved i dont see it as a bad thing.

moh they 100% new what they are looking at, dont think you outsmarted them. And i'd be suprised if your car failed a height test as it is. Do you think they couldnt tell your rims were wider than they shoudl be? More like they couldnt be farked with the paperwork.
          its low enough. my loom is taking a beating -_-

Comment

I just realised. Oxer is basically saying he doesn't want more people like Mohsen with fake wheels and lows ruining the scene, Oxer why you **** on Moh, is it a race thing?

Comment

its always because im arab man... last time i was on oxers i noticed he kept moving the gas cylinder away from me... racistttttttt

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Blow yourself up somewhere other then my house.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

ahahhaahahaahahah

Comment

i iz gawna getz stanced feeecha in da magazeeeen. yous bessttt be sahpawrt meeeeee.
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                        i iz gawna getz stanced feeecha in da magazeeeen. yous bessttt be sahpawrt meeeeee.

Comment

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                          its always because im arab man... last time i was on oxers i noticed he kept moving the gas cylinder away from me... racistttttttt
                          You guys never fail to crack me up. This thread surely is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                            cant tell if your serious or not since you always type like that
                            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

I think I agree with this guy to be honest.

I doubt i'll buy it though, already have subscriptions to a couple of other US mags, that I barely get time to read. I'll buy an issue if a friends car gets featured though
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Originally posted by cln View Post
                                cant tell if your serious or not since you always type like that
                                i iz searhius ahbowtz itz cawlihnz
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X