Hellaflush Sydney 2012 - Saturday October 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
    So will I need to bring a large tent for throughout the day? Or will there be others for us?
    and will it be mostly just mirin all day and coronas all night? Haha
    Im buying a 3x6 marquee for it... might even get a 3x9 depending on how many S|W'ers are going to go.. haha.

Originally posted by mk3 View Post
    should i drive the 4x4 up as a support car with tools/jack and shit or should i just rock the lexus ?
    Drive the 4x4, tow the supra....
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Really hope your fucking kidding haha.
      What's yer poison?
      no, its faggot beer.

i drink bourbon

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Im buying a 3x6 marquee for it... might even get a 3x9 depending on how many S|W'ers are going to .
        I'll see what I can do, but I might be able to arrange another 3x6 if it's needed.
        Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        no, its faggot beer.

i drink bourbon
        You. I think we're going to get along just fine. Haha
        Fan of gin?

Comment

I'll see what I can do, but I might be able to arrange another 3x6 if it's needed.

Fan of gin?
          Sounds good, even another 3x3... Should We bring entertainment? aka Luke and his DJ'ing capabilities?

They havent even found a location for this yet haha. Im thinking that we will rock up, set up, and kick back well after everyone else has left. I think we should do it big, just to show people what the term "Community" actually means...

I know the FFBoys from QLD will be down for that... Thoughts people? Luke, would you be able to take the time off for it? Perhaps fly to melbs and come with one of us?

Comment

• I'm 100% down for this.

Comment

Fan of gin?
              never had gin

Comment

• bring a spit and cook it throughout the day pwoahhhhhhhhhhh so hungry
                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• as always if you need any help just holla ox, luff you<3
                  - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Im buying a 3x6 marquee for it... might even get a 3x9 depending on how many S|W'ers are going to go.. haha.

Drive the 4x4, tow the supra....

lets do something crazy to it then

Comment

• We grow moustaches and wear leather jackets with a massive stanceworks patch on the back. No one will fuck with us.

Comment

Sounds good, even another 3x3... Should We bring entertainment? aka Luke and his DJ'ing capabilities?

They havent even found a location for this yet haha. Im thinking that we will rock up, set up, and kick back well after everyone else has left. I think we should do it big, just to show people what the term "Community" actually means...

I know the FFBoys from QLD will be down for that... Thoughts people? Luke, would you be able to take the time off for it? Perhaps fly to melbs and come with one of us?
                        I have an old weber Q that I could bring, to cook shit in, maybe we could see if we could get a fuck off huge stance|works banner to hang over/between the marquees? Just an off hand thought.

Comment

• We need 2 3x6 and 1 3x3 marquee.... to make an L shape.... To have a massive cook up in the middle...

Comment

• Genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by mk3 View Post
                              cant wait to rock the lexus

fixed

Originally posted by Oxer View Post

they havent? hahaha faillllllllllllll. i say bring it to melbourne

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                              We grow moustaches and wear leather jackets with a massive stanceworks patch on the back. No one will fuck with us.
                              i like this
                              but for me to grow a moustache id need to start growing it now and even by october ill look like an arab who hasnt shaved for 2 days

Comment

• you had me at L shaped tent.

put me on the list ox.

Comment

Working...
                                X