Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
    Contact Oxer, acquire airbags. Raise car when your at home. Problem solved

Jc you wouldn't happen to be Asian would you? Cause that sounds something like what an Asian parent would say.
    Hahah, nahh, can't say I am! I think somewhere along the line my great great grandparents were Arab though? Does that count? Haha.

And I will actually look into the air bags in all seriousness around mid next year, money should permit around then.

Jimmy, I am Looking into some 19" x 10" compomotives, should be acquiring either these, or wheels of similar specs around march.

Comment

well so far i have about 4 car that will be going at this stage. cant guarantee.
      still gotta get my ride ready >.<

Comment

Hmm Oct 20th is a Saturday.... thats fair gay

Most likely won't make this...
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Originally posted by JC. View Post
          Hahah, nahh, can't say I am! I think somewhere along the line my great great grandparents were Arab though? Does that count? Haha.

And I will actually look into the air bags in all seriousness around mid next year, money should permit around then.

Jimmy, I am Looking into some 19" x 10" compomotives, should be acquiring either these, or wheels of similar specs around march.
          shu habib

im in, whether im in a fitted and slammed car or not!
          +ill have a ute so if cunts want to play it safe and roll on stockies all the way up there, we can load everything in the ute

Comment

Could be keen
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

im down. should make a list of whose going

Comment

take annual leave cunts

Comment

already told the boss im taking time off for this

Comment

need to put in annual leave for easternats, performance car mania, this and summernats next year

fuark

Comment

what days would people be thinking of heading up/back from Melbourne if they drove?
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Depending on the location of the event, we will probably leave thursday or friday and come back either sunday or monday.... Im going to try and acquire more details on the event, and then we will organise a small get together to discuss a game plan for it, along with working out who will be attending.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Ill be there.

Even though i'm pretty sure ill be going down with the guys from downshift, then meeting up with you guys.

Comment

someone give me a place to stay the night before we leave so i dont need to get up like 2 hours before u guys do

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                              someone give me a place to stay the night before we leave so i dont need to get up like 2 hours before u guys do
                              always welcome man....
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Road trip swag

Comment

Working...
                                X