Hellaflush Sydney 2012 - Saturday October 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhys?

Thank you bro, we try our best! You coming to the BBQ in 2 weeks? bring crew, make friends, eat meat.

Comment

• hey Vishes!

thank you for the support also! I trust you were served well and all was positive? We turnin streetwear on its head, giving it the spot and service it deserves

I dont really have time for forums much these days, i used to live on them, mccr/ns.com/pf.com/xclusive/fangartists/sau/element.. times have changed, i lurk a bit on most forums but seldom post much except for a couple. i guess ill hang around this one YAH!

LOOKS STYLISH.

Comment

• Originally posted by xdrift View Post
        I AM A COP, YOU ARE ALL BACK TRACED.

My name is Mark, I help out at a shop (or two) called Saint Side here in Melbourne, I also get a hard on for cars.

Anyway we (Saint Side) are also the Melbourne stockists for Fat Lace and Illest gear (just to correct you Oxer, Zen stocks only Illest at the moment, not Fat Lace, and they are a retailer, not a distributer).

Also if you're at work, say hi to Ty for me please.

The guys at Zen would be the most up to date with whats happening, but if we hear anything first or conflicting, ill be sure to post it up.

Wouldnt mind getting up to Sydney myself for this. Talks about a meet 10 months out can only mean good things.
        Ahhhhh.. The cyber police.

Ive been meaning to swing past and say hi, Ty loves you guys haha..

Illest, fatlace, mark arcenal, hellaflush = same...
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Ahhhhh.. The cyber police.

Ive been meaning to swing past and say hi, Ty loves you guys haha..

Illest, fatlace, mark arcenal, hellaflush = same...
          yeah come by man! he loves you too! in fact, Ty loves anyone who goes hard in doing what they love, and just the same with him, thats why we love him. (edited my post in case 5-0 lurk too)

anyway, yes, correct, all same, one big umbrella, multiple areas underneath. im a big fan though, and like to support all.

you know we reached out to the guys to carry Lowly Gent too, but they werent prepared to supply stockists just yet.. love the LG stuff too.. one day..
          Last edited by xdrift; 01-29-2012, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xdrift View Post
            yeah come by man, he loves you too! in fact, Ty loves anyone who goes hard in doing what they love, and just the same with him, thats why we love him. that, and collectively lean on the opposite side of authority (edited my post in case 5-0 lurk too)

anyway, yes, correct, all same, one big umbrella, multiple areas underneath. im a big fan though, and like to support all.

you know we reached out to the guys to carry Lowly Gent too, but they werent prepared to supply stockists just yet.. love the LG stuff too.. one day..
            I know haha... They told me about it.. We will discuss further when I do finally get time to swing past..

Comment

• yeah, come to this and we can chat

in fact EVERYONE COME.

WAY TO HIJACK THREAD XDRIFT. SORRY STANCEWORKS.

Comment

• bought some stuff from the city store on chrissy eve, cools shit there. will come to this event in support

Comment

• Hi mk3, thanks for the support! Definitely welcome to come down, sausages on us hey!

Comment

• anyway again, sorry for the hijack, ive started a new thread for the showoff.. ALL WELCOME YAH

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                      i should put my name down, since im 100%

1.Reece
                      2.Oxer
                      3.Collin
                      4.Tranz
                      5.Moh
                      6.AJ
                      7.Ukley
                      8.Dennis
                      9.Jarred
                      10. Elitee
                      11. Shinny
                      12. Dylan
                      13. Sem
                      14. Hozy
                      15. Neni
                      16. hakhawk
                      17. Flushhhteen
                      18. George
                      19. Nam

Text msgs will be sent out tonight for details about next weekend hf meeting

Comment

• Not sure if I wrote this in here but mentioned it to Ox. My plan is to come down to this event from Brisbane (I plan to move up there early April) so id like to chill with the Mexicans.

Comment

• lol would be an awesome roadtrip with ~20 of us makin the drive dunno if that pie shop we stopped at on way to ozhonda meet will be able to cope tho LOL
                          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Ill call ahead haha..

Comment

• Can i come even if im a maybe for HF? lol

Comment

• Yes. All regulars welcome. Get in touch with me or reece via sms to find out exact deets/.

Comment

Working...
                                X