Hellaflush Sydney 2012 - Saturday October 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets pray that this doesnt happen while we're all in sydney

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbGSLFAwbig"]A Current Affair - Hoon Report 24/1/12 - YouTube[/ame]

fkn pigs

Comment

• /cries...that poor blue subaru....nooooo......poor poor subie...
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• hahahahahahahaha
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by mk3 View Post
          tow bar on the accord with a trailer attatched.
          haha, if the accord could tow a car, it would be epic :P

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
            given the conditions of our motorized vehicles. i think the drive will take 3 days.....coz wed drive a lil bit and someone will loose a panel on the car, blow a tyre, smash a rim, pwn the oil sump, get pulled over for trafficking drugs...etc.... you know it do n shit.
            This is why I'm brining a spare 225/35 and a spare 235/35 for the trip

Originally posted by mk3 View Post
            aristo it is then rhys,

agreed on needing some kind of matching out fit when we rock up there, trying to take over melbournes s/w glory, show syd how its really done.
            (edit: we should get some S/W MELBOURNE tops made up/chuck some patches on em)

heres the million doller question...how are we driving up there??? low and slow or normal and normal and then dumping it while were all there ?
            How is this a million dollar question -.-
            Low and slow epic 20 car cruise sesh. Shotgun not being the first to lead. We should all carry walkie talkies so we can notify each other on rough roads or pot holes

Comment

• 1.Reece
              2.Oxer
              3.Collin
              4.Tranz
              5.Moh
              6.AJ
              7.Ukley
              8.Dennis
              9.Jarred
              10. Elitee
              11. Shinny
              12. Dylan
              13. Sem
              14. Hozy
              15. Neni
              16. hakhawk
              17. Flushhhteen
              18. George

Reece ive already got a walkie talkie hehe. But in the city its hopeless, however on the freeway in the middle of no where it should be fine. Also gonna bring a spare sump, and a oil, as well as every tool i can grab lol. +1 for the t-shirts !

Comment

• Awesome George.

Gonna send out a text to the above
                Listed when I get back next week after I finalize a few details with ox.
                The text will include important details and shit is compulsory if you can.

If I don't have you're number, pm me your number by next week and I'll work it out when I get back

Comment

• theres no date/location finalized yet is there?
                  - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                    theres no date/location finalized yet is there?
                    Correct... What's the bet this event doesn't even go ahead

Comment

• It will. Don't put doubt in my head hahaha.

Comment

• they have any idea when they will have a location?!

Comment

• Who's 'they' anyway? There must be someone in the Australian scene helping with locations etc...

Comment

• they = fatlace...

Comment

• I'm not 100% sure, but I remember reading it somewhere that they're partnering with JDMyard & the low-down in sydney

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                                they have any idea when they will have a location?!
                                Nope..

Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
                                Who's 'they' anyway? There must be someone in the Australian scene helping with locations etc...
                                Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
                                I'm not 100% sure, but I remember reading it somewhere that they're partnering with JDMyard & the low-down in sydney
                                Zen garage, aka Justin fox.

Since they are the biggest distributor of fatlace products..

I have a back up plan which I will put into motion in September if HF falls through.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X