Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice nice, the bug better be on the ground haha

Comment

She will be on the ground, hopefully, just depends when we do a STANCE|WORKS meet.

Got a lot planned for the bug. Just hoping I can get the custom stuff made for the front end and the rear end, well, I need to expand my welding knowledge that's for sure!
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Originally posted by mk3 View Post
        we need a stanceworks officer in each state keeping retards with shit cars out....
        No, we should just keep doing what we do and not worry about everyone else...
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
          She will be on the ground, hopefully, just depends when we do a STANCE|WORKS meet.

Got a lot planned for the bug. Just hoping I can get the custom stuff made for the front end and the rear end, well, I need to expand my welding knowledge that's for sure!
          yeah sounds good, i dont know much about bugs but i am a boiler maker if you need a hand with any welding, i've bagged somethings, add me on facebook instead of filling up this thread with msn talk www.facebook.com/nicholls421

Comment

Working...
          X