X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im down for show and shit.
    if i had LSD i would enter the others but single peggers dont cut it
    really need to get the supra up and running to rep S/W with the other track boys.

Comment

Do etttt. Aj call me when you get the project up and going. I wanna learn hahah

Comment

show and shine for show.

Comment

ill be down for events which arnt show and shine lol

Comment

i wont be here D: back on the 7th.. fucking sadpanda
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              So are we going to do this? If so, should probably get the wheels in motion sooner rather then later... Who would be keen?

Mike will do time attack 100% If Ozhomo hasnt already snatched him up...
              If my car is ready i'm down but seriously doubt it to be honest.
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Im sorry but I am normally in full support of events but I think this is a load of BS. The people organising the event are fucking wankers im told and dont give a fuck about people other than running some event to make themselves cool.

Go support some club level motorsport. Calder is a shit hole and the events there are crap.

Yesss im being rude and salty but im staying the fuck away from this. (Not stopping you guys and I wish all the best of luck)

Comment

Hey Guys,

Good to have Stance Works on board.

Just a quick update. We have been paying attention to what the forums want and as a result have updated the Sup Regs and classes in which cars will be competing.

a. Pro class- for both street registered and none street registered cars. Engines and gearbox’s are free. Suspension pick up points must be in as per the manufactures design. Slicks are not permitted.

b. Street Class- for street registered cars only. The vehicle must retain the original engine and gearbox configuration. Suspension pick up points must be in as per the manufactures design. Street legal tyres are only permitted.

Both Pro and Street Class will then comprise of 3 sub classes; Fastest FWD, RWD and 4WD vehicles

Complete updated Sup Regs can be found here: www.forumbattle.com.au/regulations

For tickets information or to purchase: Click Here

For any additional information or if you have any questions please email us: Support@forumbattle.com.au

Comment

so what's going on with this?
                    Originally posted by Smeeeb
                    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Decided not to do it...

Would rather put effort into organising an SW event, plus $90per car for one day is a bit extreme...
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Word

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Decided not to do it...

Would rather put effort into organising an SW event, plus $90per car for one day is a bit extreme...
                          sweet. s|w event > than this.

will pop down to have a suss though.

plus i reckon there would have been a defect stop setup on the last day
                          Originally posted by Smeeeb
                          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Hi Guys.

Just wanted to point out that $90 also get you a 3 day pass(190 for a grandstand pass). Think of the Show and shine as a VIP parking spot. More Importantly you will be repping Stance Work and the car scene and its culture.

There’s $20k’s worth of prizes up for grabs for forum members and prime time TV coverage on Channel 10 alongside the ARC coverage.

Prizes so far :

1. Pedders Suspension- $2500 in vouchers allocated across the disciplins

2. Yokohama ADVAN- $2500 one full set of ADVAN tyres

3. ODYSSEY Battery- $1000 worth of batteries (3 in total)

4. Zen Garage- $500 Professional photo shoot for you car by leading photographer

5. MOTHERS- $600 in MOTHERS car care products

6. illest clothing- $300 in illest apparel

7. BOSCH- $2500 in BOSCH Motorsport Products

8. XFORCE – $1400 VAREX exhaust system

Over 11K in prizes already on the books for Forum Battle, every class winner in each discipline will win a prize.

For more info head over to: http://forumbattle.com.au/
                            Last edited by forumbattle; 01-09-2012, 03:58 PM.

Comment

TV coverage of our cars isn't exactly ideal, considering the way we modify our cars. Also, For the public to pay $37 entry, I dont see it being a huge event. Especially for the younger crowd of enthuisiasts.

Good luck with it all though.
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

rhys/tranz should enter show and shine regardless, they will kill that shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X