JDMYard end of year meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cruizin View Post
    LOL...but if you're blows from all the pullin gof his, then who's gonna be pulling you both? You're a hilarious and awesome bunch of minds.
    Id fill my car up with diesel and create a turbo diesel torque monster civic. Then load a multiple car trailer up and tow everyone with no problems.

either that or get one of Moh's arab cousins to steal a cargo plane and pick up us all up... Aslong as he doesnt fly into buildings.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

what you mean steal? i saw one in moh's backyard when i picked him up on sunday . <3<3 u MoEhSeN bRoEsEn
      Last edited by cln; 11-16-2011, 06:35 AM.
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

hhahahahahahaa

Comment

being a hard cunt at spotlight. parked out front, walk in like a boss.....fkin mums everywhere thinking wtf is he doing here.....MANCHESTER SHOPPING SEESSSHHHHHHH <3
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Hahahaha Wrong thread Trany.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Hahahaha Wrong thread Trany.
              BAAAHAHAHAHA, was about to say that too. im thinking wtf is jase doing.

So how much cars are driving up in total then?

Comment

nah, im in right fread................meep.
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Migjt by a car bra for the drive but i think theyre 400+? Worth it or jus vlue 3m tape that shut up
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

3m that shit up!

Comment

I cant go to jdmst i wasnt able to find a new hub bearing on time... its too risky to take my car. Im fucking heart broken !

Comment

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                        I cant go to jdmst i wasnt able to find a new hub bearing on time... its too risky to take my car. Im fucking heart broken !
                        youve still got 4 days sif bail so early fuckerrrrrrrr!

also talk about 3m taping it up...

LOL.

Comment

Is there an actual thread for this meet on any other forums?

Comment

ozhomo has a thread.

My car wont be there, But I will be.

Comment

Just found out I have to work.

Comment

taken by colin the mad dawg

Comment

Working...
                                X