• Show
Clear All

sick meet, good food, good cars, good people

speedbumps not so good lol

had mad fun and good to meet everyone
    too bad the popo came
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

who the fuck made them directions to go them shit ass back roads. Fucking speedbump on a speedbump and more speedbumps everywhere....OMFG. *looks at TheStu*

But none the less, was an awesome nite. Great turnout, tad cold =P
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        who the fuck made them directions to go them shit ass back roads. Fucking speedbump on a speedbump and more speedbumps everywhere....OMFG. *looks at TheStu*

But none the less, was an awesome nite. Great turnout, tad cold =P
        SORRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot about those bumps...

What happened with the po po? sorry I had to bail.
        [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

aha. Pics are all edited. Just waiting on a new page now

Po po rocked up, told us to get off the roads
          po po rocked up again, I talked to em and asked if it was ok to just take photos for "a international website please boss" they said its ok but some people were drifiting that night and if we didnt leave other cops would come and think it was us

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
            Hey fellas! What a successful night once again. More cars turned up more than expected - I only booked the table for 15. LOLOL
            Food was dope as usual, fitted cars came out in numbers, lulz and bromance were shared all round. To the newbies that came along, welcome.

Sorry for the disorganization after the dinner sesh. Though we found a dope location none-the-less despite the police trouble x2. Also sorry for losing the westside gang at the end. We were all good on the eastern but after that I lost everyone so i hope you all got home with no troubles.

On behalf of Oxer and I, we'd like to thank everyone who attended and brought their positive attitude (not that there was any negative attitude). Until next time fellas!

WORST DIRECTIONS EVER. SPEED BUMPS X 10000
            I want to thank stu for taking the time and printing out maps for a photo shoot after the meet, I didnt even know that was happening haha.

More importantly, Big thanks to Reece for organising last night. I was blown away from how many people and cars actually turned up considering it was organised basically 6 days before hand.

Thanks to all the guys I met for the first time, Sorry to those I didnt really get a chance to speak to. Work is killah, and alcohol probably didnt help my lethargicness.

I had to bail, as most of you would have seen, I lost a stud on the way to the meet for the wastegate, By the time I got home it had almost fallen off. Those speed humps everyone's talking about probably would have guarentee'd it haha.

Hope everyone made it home safe and without any tmu box stickers on their screens!

We need to convince the crew at garage cafe that they need a bigger warehouse though, If last night was anything to go by, soon we will have to double park cars in the street.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              I am not a homo
              "The Stu likes this"

Thanks to Rhys and Ox for planning this!

Now we gotta hang out for the next one!
              Last edited by Thestu; 10-12-2011, 05:34 PM.
              [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

new pageeeee! WOOOOOOOOoo

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                Hey fellas! What a successful night once again. More cars turned up more than expected - I only booked the table for 15. LOLOL
                Food was dope as usual, fitted cars came out in numbers, lulz and bromance were shared all round. To the newbies that came along, welcome.

Sorry for the disorganization after the dinner sesh. Though we found a dope location none-the-less despite the police trouble x2. Also sorry for losing the westside gang at the end. We were all good on the eastern but after that I lost everyone so i hope you all got home with no troubles.

On behalf of Oxer and I, we'd like to thank everyone who attended and brought their positive attitude (not that there was any negative attitude). Until next time fellas!
                Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                I want to thank stu for taking the time and printing out maps for a photo shoot after the meet, I didnt even know that was happening haha.

More importantly, Big thanks to Reece for organising last night. I was blown away from how many people and cars actually turned up considering it was organised basically 6 days before hand.

Thanks to all the guys I met for the first time, Sorry to those I didnt really get a chance to speak to. Work is killah, and alcohol probably didnt help my lethargicness.

I had to bail, as most of you would have seen, I lost a stud on the way to the meet for the wastegate, By the time I got home it had almost fallen off. Those speed humps everyone's talking about probably would have guarentee'd it haha.

Hope everyone made it home safe and without any tmu box stickers on their screens!

We need to convince the crew at garage cafe that they need a bigger warehouse though, If last night was anything to go by, soon we will have to double park cars in the street.

westside pre meet. I did not expect so many people to rock up to the pre meet. I know these pictures didnt show it but we had an easy 10 cars there as is and excess of 20 people. At this point, i realised the night was gonna be interesting

Last edited by private_numero; 10-12-2011, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Rocked up filo time..or as colin says "Westie time" and the joint was already packed. only 1/3 of the westside gang got in with the joint being full of Stanceworks familia minus a few dope minis

#standard

Comment

hows study going buddy? bahahahah

Comment

the bawssss

DIY guard pull?

Consequence?

Crisis averted
                      Last edited by private_numero; 10-12-2011, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Couldnt get all decent pics of the cars inside GC as it was just really packed. Was hard to walk in between cars! haha. However, half the talent was also outside...

Comment

Comment

Now...

worst directions EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. After 1000 or so speed bumps, getting beached and ripped burnouts to get off it, finally reached a decent photoshoot location. My pics here are fairly n0ob so just wait for AJs set to come up so dont bother saving any pics

'

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X