Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NON S|W Meet Up's And Events. Post em up here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No doubt. Sup with people organising meets on grand final weekend. Probably the worst timing ever. LOL. Needless to say, Ill still probably attend anyway.

North west SW brothers, keep your car in the garage this weekend.

Comment

• and dom has the rolling shots cruise on oct 1st to, unless hes changed it

Comment

• I've been to a cruise on grand final day, it's a great day to have meets since all the bogans are at home watching the game, the roads are empty. Just make sure you're home before the game ends and the traffic starts flowing.

Comment

• probably be booze bus galore

and nrl grand final next weekend??? doesnt affect vic though lulz
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
            I've been to a cruise on grand final day, it's a great day to have meets since all the bogans are at home watching the game, the roads are empty. Just make sure you're home before the game ends and the traffic starts flowing.
            never thought of it like that. might just go to doms cruise.

Comment

• Chau's Ozhonda meet looks epic. Let's bring down a decent group of SW crew and staunch all the boat height king spring sitting civic drivers

or just come along and be friendly n shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by drvslw View Post
                chau's ozhonda meet looks epic. Let's bring down a decent group of sw crew and staunch all the boat height king spring sitting civic drivers

lol!

Comment

• I take that as 1 vote to staunch ozhonda people. Competely fine with that.

Burnouts out front k?

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                    Chau's Ozhonda meet looks epic. Let's bring down a decent group of SW crew and staunch all the boat height king spring sitting civic drivers

down diggity, should have my camber arms in by then so car wont look like a tractor anymore. told your story today at work btw, wankers didnt believe me so i news.com.au'd that shit LOL.
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                      down diggity, should have my camber arms in by then so car wont look like a tractor anymore. told your story today at work btw, wankers didnt believe me so i news.com.au'd that shit LOL.
                      hahaha sickest cunt. my boss didn't believe me either until he had a look on the net, even when I rocked up a couple hours late with a note from the cop LOL.

this ozhonda meet is in a few weeks at Docklands. I'll post more info here. Perhaps SW unofficial pre-meet then roll through.

there will be much non-honda *****' no doubt. but hey, ben, sem and I used to organise meets with this guy and for ozhonda so they shouldn't mind some friendly non-hondas and their scary euro-driving friends lol

Comment

• ahha tsk wheres teh luv?

- = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Down to rock up to oz Honda. Luke, just hook me details when it's sorted yawwwwww

Comment

• 1st October ill be cutting laps at Phillip Island in my Mk3!!!

Comment

• because race car

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                                Down to rock up to oz Honda. Luke, just hook me details when it's sorted yawwwwww
                                I'm going in the e30, gonna try get some footage on the gopro
                                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X