Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NON S|W Meet Up's And Events. Post em up here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where do i get details of jdmst meets?

Comment

I think one of the main problems about JDMST meets is that the organisers doesnt even attend.

Comment

delahey maccas was ayt. went prinny afterwards spotted the bagged vw looking tuff as always. but yea jdmst needs to get some organisations happening ahh well ceeebs going westside next time. oh whoever was at maccas wonder how much that dude with the airbrushed fully sick s15 cost for that paint job brooooooo
        Originally posted by Smeeeb
        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
          I think one of the main problems about JDMST meets is that the organisers doesnt even attend.
          This is so true.

Originally posted by neni View Post
          delahey maccas was ayt. went prinny afterwards spotted the bagged vw looking tuff as always. but yea jdmst needs to get some organisations happening ahh well ceeebs going westside next time. oh whoever was at maccas wonder how much that dude with the airbrushed fully sick s15 cost for that paint job brooooooo
          That would be Doms bagged vw, which I was in hahahaha.....
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

sweet s15. looking tough

Comment

how was jdmst anyway fellas? cbf reading

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                  how was jdmst anyway fellas? cbf reading
                  I didn't go to all the meet points, but from what I have heard on JDMST was that at the main meet cops were there pretty quick, so everyone bailed to a Maccas, but some people didn't know where to go and got lost.

Comment

yerh first meet, apparently there was a report on someone doing burnouts, popo came, said we got 5 mins to leave before he hands out defects, was some old kunt. told ox and dom to pack up their chairs.

second meet at maccasa, popos were younger guys so easy going, nothing happened.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh no doubt. Would of been interesting. I noticed with the cops ive dealt with, they are more chill around here for some reason

Comment

westy cops have drive by's etc to worry bout lol . Altho i did get pulled over ages ago on mcintyre road and he said he let me off which i thought was cool, that was until 3 weeks later when i copped a epa letter for mcleod. much <3 popo's
                        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

dyno day at HPF tomorrow if anyone is in the area lulzz

Comment

Also Tyrepower North Melbourne Greet n Meet BBQ for grand opening =]

Comment

dyno day at HPF tomorrow if anyone is in the area lulzz
                              my mates entered his xr4 and im going in that

Comment

niceeee =) cya there.

bloody registration at 9ish fuuuu

Comment

Working...
                                X