Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NON S|W Meet Up's And Events. Post em up here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish i tagged along with the E30 squad blokes at the end personally.
    IG: wade_rees_
    BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
      The turnout was decent, the weather could of been better.
      The people who chose to be deckheads and do skids ruined it, making others doing the right thing look bad. Problem was anyone could have come along and join. Future meets are going to be invite only from what i've been told.
      this is why i skipped the first one. will see what pans out before deciding to goto the secod

Comment

• If i had your coils Troy i would have enjoyed myself more :p

Hopefully future meets will be a little more prim and proper.
        IG: wade_rees_
        BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Tha ws kustoms completely ripped off the old dw customs logo...

Such unoriginal fucks.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I think Club Euro has ripped of most stuff.

Comment

• Anyone coming down too the HWY meet at Masters Oakleigh tonight ?

Comment

• HWY is having another meet on the 31st of May (this Friday) if anyone is heading over to that or didn't know about it. This time, they're heading north.
                Location - 1056-1140 Plenty Road Bundoora, Polaris shopping centre
                Time - 9.30pm - 12am.
                Event by HWY and 3 others on Friday, May 31 2013 with 224 people interested.303 posts in the discussion.

I'm not fully committed on going yet due to a pretty full Friday night but its still a few days out, so who knows.
                Last edited by P3Z; 05-28-2013, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• There's a club called HWY?

Back when I was in highschool there used to be properly organised meets at bundy shops every first tuesday of the month, and by properly organised I mean a car club run by older guys. Hot rods, muscle cars, VL's, rotors, etc, not many jap cars back then though. Even though there was cops there, people used to go nuts at the end, donuts on plenty road over the tram tracks lol.

Comment

• they're growing by the sounds of it too. Ive never been but mates have said it was a good night all round.
                    not sure who its ran by, but id be guessing p platers?
                    before i had my license, it was Vic street scene that was a must; before it was shut down for hooning (from what i remember)

Comment

• When I first got my license it was all about MCCR, they used to have huuuge meets.

Just looked up HWY on fb, looks like mainly average commos and falcons, meh. Smells like a night of heros and defects to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                        When I first got my license it was all about MCCR, they used to have huuuge meets.

Just looked up HWY on fb, looks like mainly average commos and falcons, meh. Smells like a night of heros and defects to me.
                        Haha I remember those days. MCCR meets were good fun back then. Good cruises. Used to take my 4door d series civic on 16" bob Jane specials and white seat cover interior out on those cruises all the time lol those were the days.
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Anyone keen to drive my e30 coupe on the Melbourne cruise? I am taking the wagon but want someone to drive the coupe as well
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• First meet/cruise I have ever organized so should be interesting :/

Comment

• illl take the coupe! lol
                              sigpic

Comment

• Damn it i'll be overseas was looking forward to it

Comment

Working...
                                X