Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NON S|W Meet Up's And Events. Post em up here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
    you bagging dragons cause im asian? OH SHITTTTT TRANZ LETS FUCK SHIT UP
    i didnt say anything about dragons

Comment

• Cool story always have dragons and shit!

Comment

• hahahah

dw about dragons.
        Did you find 5$??
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
          Cool story always have dragons and shit!
          Dragons and milfs. Right woody? Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
            Dragons and milfs. Right woody? Hahaha
            I havent had any Milf adventures recentley, but I did spy a good Milf at Altitude ski shop on Glenferrie rd yesterday. Farrrrrrrrrrrkkk me.

Comment

• Should be some fat cars there
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• i thought that Honda made the Legend.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
                  i thought that Honda made the Legend.

took me ages to work out what you were on about

Comment

• I still have no idea lol
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• last line of the poster

Comment

• sif you not get my honda lol ox. full sad face sesh.

Comment

• Hope JDMST goes well for ya all tonight. Looking forward to the internet gossip afterwards!

Comment

• AUS - Cruise For a Cause 9th Of September

Hi All,

Who would be insterested in going on a cruise to raise money for this (http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18028) worthy cause? $25 to come for the cruise and you will receive a free sticker which I posted above.
                            Anyone who is interested please let me know And it would be in about 3 to 4 weeks! Please show your support to help this fellow car lover

Also any suggestions on a cruise location or meet please PM me or post below

Thanks All

More Info about what your money will be helping to do http://www.indiegogo.com/DoItForJoshey?c=home

Update

*More Details to Come

So here is a rough plan of the cruise which is open to ideas and also the date could be either the 2 of September or the 9
                            129 km, 2 hour 12 mins of driving time.

*Meetup at 8:00, for an 8:30am start.

*The start location is the McDonalds Car Park at the Calder Exit

*Photo opportunity on the freeway, for people with sunroof or I can take pics of everyone's cars and as a whole.

*Morning tea is in Woodend at Bourkie's Bake House and parking is directly behind it and also parking behind the Cobaw Community Center.

*Photo opportunities at the Daylesford Botanical Gardens which you can drive around

*Then back into Woodend for Lunch or an early lunch at Daylesford. Open to ideas...

Update - Found a nice place called http://www.schatzis.com.au/ which I could reserve if you guys liked it and I went there for lunch today and it was awesome!

*Then back to Woodend/Freeway for drive home

Google Maps URL: http://goo.gl/maps/DMouM

Attending
                            MH3.0R (Mark) Subaru Liberty 3.0 - Club Liberty
                            AB501UT!0N (Chris) Subaru Liberty Heritage - Club Liberty
                            XT_for_me (Bryce) Subaru Forster XT - Club Liberty
                            (Andrew Hargrave) - Subaru WRX STI - Rexnet

Maybe
                            Azzo28 (Matt) Subaru Liberty Heritage - Club Liberty

COST: $25 / car to be paid before we leave the car park.

RULES: When entering, existing, parking, or cruising there is to be:
                            - NO EXCESSIVE engine revving
                            - NO burnouts
                            - NO loud music
                            - NO inappropriate behaviour

Comment

• tl;dr

Comment

• Does wearing marks, drinking alcohol and being elitists count as inappropriate behavior?
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X