No announcement yet.

So TMU left a calling card...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've driven around for years slammed & loud as fk, never had a problem until now things just got alot worse.

When you call the hoon hotline I think you need to leave your details behind as well like name address and number.

In America there is no defects, well there is but almost noone gets defected. They can do anything to their cars pretty much as long as they don't street race and be an actual hoon like do burnouts etc. Well this is Florida anyway, most other states are the same if not similar but I know Floridia is like that.

There's been heaps of cases of car enthusiast like us fighting the media, trying to get their attention and emailing and writing to them. If they're lucky they will get a response but it wont be a civilized one, it will be a complete smart ass one. I remember reading a thead on a forum back afew years or months ago I can't remember what forum. Basically someone wrote to todaytonight to try and get coverage on the REAL car scene, however they replied and pretty much told him that his a fuckhead hoon and get fucked.

Funny enough this morning on the way to work, there's a main section where cars have to go through to get to the city from my side, Ballarat Road for people who know. It's the inside road coming from St. Albans road near harvey Norman.. Well basically the sydenham trains are not running for 2 weeks so the left lane is a bus lane and the right lane is for cars so there's only 1 lane for peak hour.. Anyway this morning a car decides to break down right there causing massive delays.. The cop shop is litterally 1 minute away it's accross the road yet noone came to help leaving a massive delay. After I finally got to the front of the line I look to my left just 20M down the road the cops too busy giving someone a fine instead of helping clearing the traffic..... unfknbelieveable!

Comment

For sale: one mad civic + 4 sets of wheels.

Reason for sale: moving to America.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Comment

Lies

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post

you selling the ccw desperately?? been thinking of trading up the steelies for new wheels

Comment

Couldn't think of anything better for you dude, do it.

Comment

Do it

Comment

post some pics of the rims in the for sale thread i wanna c what ya got

Comment

We will try our best to keep the Australian Stancworks scene alive fuckin annoying defect king cops.

Like Vyets said, I had no troubles for at least 2-3 years, running loud, low, no interior, racing seats etc etc in the civic without any trouble from the cops, A few close calls with booze bus/defect stations (I never drink n drive for the record, more worried about defects)

But yeh, in the end busted by a letter in the mail from a supposed passing police car seeing my car in an un-roadworthy condition (I wasn't the only one on the day that got the same letter either...) asking for me to bring my car to the police station to be looked at by the police + VIC roads + EPA representatives.... Or they cancel my rego.... I cancelled it myself and told them to suck it.
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                      living in rural vic ftw. ive been at my current stance for about a month now, and everytime i see a cop car they dont even look at me twice. lol
                      i also know of a guy around my area, cant remember if he doesnt have his licence or his car is unregistered but with plates on it, but he continues driving and whenever he gets caught he just goes to caught, pays the fine and keeps driving. lol
                      Not that my car is as crazy low as some of your. But I live out sticks and iv had the cops just look at the car, check the tyre tread depth etc, thats it. being in a small town i think they know i dont 'hoon', so they dont stress about it, as soon as I leave town to head to melbourne, bang, defected.

But then again, in the bottle shop i work in my spare time, we have people always stealing, starting fights, even had some lady trash the store during mid day, they dont come.

I've reported a hoon to the local police (p plater over taking me on double lines on a blind corner), first time i didnt stress about it, but then saw him doing the same thing a different day in peak traffic around 3 cars. So i thought it was worth while leaving a report.
                      My mate happened to be doing work experience there the same day and saw me report it, followed by the copper walking behind the one way glass after i left, tear out the report and throw in it in the bin... great example!
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by vyets View Post
                        I've driven around for years slammed & loud as fk, never had a problem until now things just got alot worse.

When you call the hoon hotline I think you need to leave your details behind as well like name address and number.

In America there is no defects, well there is but almost noone gets defected. They can do anything to their cars pretty much as long as they don't street race and be an actual hoon like do burnouts etc. Well this is Florida anyway, most other states are the same if not similar but I know Floridia is like that.

There's been heaps of cases of car enthusiast like us fighting the media, trying to get their attention and emailing and writing to them. If they're lucky they will get a response but it wont be a civilized one, it will be a complete smart ass one. I remember reading a thead on a forum back afew years or months ago I can't remember what forum. Basically someone wrote to todaytonight to try and get coverage on the REAL car scene, however they replied and pretty much told him that his a fuckhead hoon and get fucked.

Funny enough this morning on the way to work, there's a main section where cars have to go through to get to the city from my side, Ballarat Road for people who know. It's the inside road coming from St. Albans road near harvey Norman.. Well basically the sydenham trains are not running for 2 weeks so the left lane is a bus lane and the right lane is for cars so there's only 1 lane for peak hour.. Anyway this morning a car decides to break down right there causing massive delays.. The cop shop is litterally 1 minute away it's accross the road yet noone came to help leaving a massive delay. After I finally got to the front of the line I look to my left just 20M down the road the cops too busy giving someone a fine instead of helping clearing the traffic..... unfknbelieveable!

+1 for this.. Well, for all the things that have been said in this thread..

Im a p-plate driver.. I live in wodonga and south west victoria, Now south-west victoria (country cops) couldve give a crap about how low, loud my car is... *cop* Plenty of tread on your tyres *me* [x] check... *cop* Plenty of brake pads *me* [x] check. *cop* Right, on your way... Easy.. My car is ROADWORTHY....

Wodonga on the other hand, has to have THE MOST police presence *per person* that i have EVER see... During a weekly commute to the shops (about 7km there and back), on a good day i will see 3 police cars.. Usually 2 undercover cars and 1 hwy patrol... So now i run to the freakin shops because i know its a matter of time until i get my 3rd defect...

Why should we live in a society where we are scared to drive our cars?
                        Thats just wrong.. Because not only are cars a means of travel, they are a lifestyle..
                        I (all of us no doubt) just love driving.. Not "hooning".. Just, driving.

But no matter what, Stanceworks Australia will fight through this, because there are too many of us that have a passion for this...

But thats just my 2c...

Comment

• Just heard on the news that the news reader read like this:

"And some hoons have almost made an ambulance crash on the hwy carrying a mother giving birth, after throwing rocks from an overpass and hitting the front windscreen"

"Hoons" - The media needs to decide what the word hoons should be used for, not just throwing it around willy nilly....
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                            Just heard on the news that the news reader read like this:

"And some hoons have almost made an ambulance crash on the hwy carrying a mother giving birth, after throwing rocks from an overpass and hitting the front windscreen"

"Hoons" - The media needs to decide what the word hoons should be used for, not just throwing it around willy nilly....
                            the word hoon has become another word for hooligan.

Comment

• Ill admit to being a hooligan.

Comment

• All I have to say in this thread.....

2 WEEKS.

Comment

Working...
                                X