STANCE ¦ WORKS : Melbourne - prinny laps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cruizin View Post
    Anyone headin down prinny this Friday night?
    So very badly want to, but so very badly want to avoid the 5-0, who'll be down there in droves.

Such good weather too >.<

Comment

• Yeah nah....

Prinny is way too risky these days for us to go to in our cars....
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• very true, still been going regularly lulz. not in my car though and up to christmas like that article a while ago they have been go HAME!
        Originally posted by Smeeeb
        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Speaking about the 5-0, I was signalled to pull over for a random this morning just 3 metres away from my short ass street (court) where I live.

Comment

• Ill go for a look I reckon, never really seen many cops patrolling prinny on fridays
            03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
            getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by sturgey View Post
              Ill go for a look I reckon, never really seen many cops patrolling prinny on fridays
              what time do you go there!?
              Have been hammering even parked cars the last few times iv been
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Ill go for a look I reckon, never really seen many cops patrolling prinny on fridays
                what part of prinny?

not the south east thats for sure

Comment

lolwut.....
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I parked at autobarn clayton last few fridays and only saw 2 patrol cars and an undercover

getout.

Comment

• .......and you missed the rest

Comment

• LOL...maybe each time he ducks down to look for something in his car or turns the other way, a cop car flies past?

Comment

• Last night TMU everywhere plus around bp and noble maccas from what I heard and saw after they pulled you over took you to the back street and EPA was set up ready to go in hard and dry. The one at warrigal rd was setup behind the oakleigh pub in the carpark. The were goin nuts. on the upside chapel at and st kilda bishesssssssssss

Comment

• yeh tmu were everywhere, saw alot of bikes get impounded last night to

getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                              Last night TMU everywhere plus around bp and noble maccas from what I heard and saw after they pulled you over took you to the back street and EPA was set up ready to go in hard and dry. The one at warrigal rd was setup behind the oakleigh pub in the carpark. The were goin nuts. on the upside chapel at and st kilda bishesssssssssss
                              Dayummmmm.....that's hardcore. But seriously the cops are absolutely everywhere now. Heaps of cops everywhere front and back of me literally every 200m down prinny all the way from intersection of springvale rd and prinny all the way down to chapel st. Never before seen them hit it as hard as recently.

Comment

• a mate with a VX SS got EPA'd. 111dB or something silly like that. got done for no MAF and too lound, like 600 buck fine.

later that night he got done for wrong way in a one way street or something. 333 bucks and 3 points. he's pretty devo'd, lol! But didn't get done for too low.... :|

had some bloke have a bit of a perv as i rolled past toyota last night :P

Comment

Working...
                                X