Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alextacy View Post
    Hey Tranz great pics!
    I especially love your photo of my car, the green 02 bmw..

Also thanks to the organisers, it was my first real introduction to the scene and i loved the event.
    I would have liked to talk to more of the guys, but i was too busy looking at the cars and freezing my ass off!
    I was bought along by Tom the black bmw 02, definately looking forward to the next one.
    Also this is my first post on here, usually i just do alot of stalking

Alex
    Your car and your mates black one were also my two favourite cars of the meet. Although I might be biased lol I was the owner of the e30 that you guys parked next to.

02's have almost too much style

Also: Parking cards ordered, all you shit parkers at crown are copping it, no lube.
    Last edited by USDMem1; 06-30-2011, 05:33 AM.
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
      Your car and your mates black one were also my two favourite cars of the meet. Although I might be biased lol I was the owner of the e30 that you guys parked next to.

02's have almost too much style

Also: Parking cards ordered, all you shit parkers at crown are copping it, no lube.
      Too much style?? impossible! Was nice we had our little bmw gang there with your e30.
      Is that your track civic you mentioned in your dp, looks pretty good from here! What have you done to it?? I used to have an ek4 on coils.. was great fun, I do miss it sometimes

PS. I also bought the parking cards, and some pedo bear stickers.. Hope whoever bought them to the meet got some commission from all the sales they generated!

Comment

• Stu has started a craze with those cards :P

Hahaha some twats park horrible at highpoint and sunshine too -.-

Comment

• Originally posted by Alextacy View Post
          Too much style?? impossible! Was nice we had our little bmw gang there with your e30.
          Is that your track civic you mentioned in your dp, looks pretty good from here! What have you done to it?? I used to have an ek4 on coils.. was great fun, I do miss it sometimes

PS. I also bought the parking cards, and some pedo bear stickers.. Hope whoever bought them to the meet got some commission from all the sales they generated!
          Yeh was cool having the old and older bimmers in one spot haha next meet, we should get all the Bimmers together for some group love

Yeh, thats my racecar. have done a lot to it. B20 + ITB's, coils, DIY aero, half cage, bride seat etc etc here is a link to the build thread on ozhonda if your keen:

Was wondering how hard it is to maintain an older BMW like those 02's. I find it hard enough to keep everything working on the e30 and its a no where near the age of yours. Always annoying things that seem to go wrong... Worth the pain though
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Yeh was cool having the old and older bimmers in one spot haha next meet, we should get all the Bimmers together for some group love

Yeh, thats my racecar. have done a lot to it. B20 + ITB's, coils, DIY aero, half cage, bride seat etc etc here is a link to the build thread on ozhonda if your keen:

Was wondering how hard it is to maintain an older BMW like those 02's. I find it hard enough to keep everything working on the e30 and its a no where near the age of yours. Always annoying things that seem to go wrong... Worth the pain though
            Wow just read your build thread, damn youve had some bad luck with engines!!
            Looks like a great setup though, and i imagine it sounds awesome with those itbs?
            I do know your car from back when you had the DNYALL plates, we went on a couple of cruises together.. I had the green ek4 hatch with black rims and the green plates EKFOUR, I led a GOR cruise one time too.
            Kinda lolled with your 96kw atw, my pretty stock b16a pulled 95atw, good to see u got that sorted. What ended up happening to AKMotorworks? I knew andy and his turbo civic..
            I wouldnt mind doing some more track days, in the 02 maybe once ive done a bit more work to it, but my golf r32 wouldnt be bad.
            Youve inspired me

Comment

• Would love to see the 02 out on the track. would be AWESOME!!

AKmotorworks is no more, although he is still doing work out of his home garage, with plans on getting a new space out in Bayswater somewhere soon. I still take my car to him to get it serviced etc

Yeh, have had a bunch of issues with engines in the past, but the current setup is holding up well so far Was very embarrasing at Autosalon when it only put down 96kw atw's... I knew it had issues but had to put it up there for the club to get points, just had to cop it... But yeh all sorted now and is making a healthy 125.6kw atw's

I think I remember your car from back in the day, was a very long time ago though. GOR cruises were fun

Comment

• where's Dom's pics? I wanna see em!

Comment

• I ran into this guys pics, he hasn't posted them on here I don't think but check out his Flickr.

Explore James Burrell’s 764 photos on Flickr!

Comment

• Originally posted by vyets View Post
                    I ran into this guys pics, he hasn't posted them on here I don't think but check out his Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/_wacky/page2/
                    Those are James Burrell's pics. I brought him along with me in the black BMW 2002 that Alex has just been mentioning above. He does some great work.

Edit: Waterboy, theres a photo of you in there doing a wheelie! (page 1 on flickr)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                      Waterboy, theres a photo of you in there doing a wheelie! (page 1 on flickr)
                      ha ha my dirty as car is in the background
                      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• sorry for the late photos!

Last edited by rosstopher; 07-12-2011, 03:20 AM.

Comment

• Good job on the photos Chris

Comment

• awesome pics guys!

lovin the pics of the box 3 wheelin it lol

Comment

• AWESOME pics Rosstopher

Comment

AWESOME pics Rosstopher
                                thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                                X