STANCE | WORKS : Melbourne - POSTPONED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QIKBRABUS View Post
    no attitude or arguments from this end mate just clarifications. how about you guys maybe greet the new guy instead of calling him a cop and a rich kid for a start you've never met me before so how can you judge. I came to this forum originally to join in and talk about the key interests we all have in common, which is stanced cars n chicks but if you guys were in my position and joined last week and people automatically assumed you were a cop just cause you were well mannered to start off with then WTF!!!.
    I pretty sure none of the people that participate in this forum would love to be called a cop and left out of the loop, which all started from one persons assumption.
    intro threads, aussie random thread, etc. throw up some pics of your cars(not just one that looks like its been nicked off google images). posting in here asking for details before posting anywhere else doesnt give us much to go on. make an effort first, dont just expect everyone to assume some random new guy wanting cruise info is going to be legit.

Comment

• No ones judging you, have a read of your posts and it does come across fairly sus. I think labelling you a rich kid is pretty accurate when your talking about being a p plater and having a c63 + a brabus.... or is that normal for youngsters these days?

Now answer tranz question or gtfo. Do you like/watch gossip girls or not?
      FRUSH

Comment

• hopefully the zeds ready for this

Comment

• Alright guys, Im putting my foot down. Take the BS to the random thread if you need to, if not, lets leave it be.

Originally posted by lowe View Post
          sadly this is a commen occurance in vic
          soo thankyou and keep up the good work organiseing meets for our sake mr oxer its people like you that keep the sceen alive and axcessable for the rest of us cheers
          This is why rather then just throw the meet together after the first location fell through, I would rather postpone the meet. Any Proper meet that I organise will be on private property for that reason. Rather then have 5-0 instantly rock up at the meets, I am trying to keep it out of the public eye.

Another reason I wont post the location online. When the time comes that I do hand out the location, If someone were to publicly post it, well there isnt a great deal I can do, But Ill still be there on the day and time I say I will. A defect isnt going to stop me from doing what I love, and they cant kick us off a property that the owners have given us permission to be on.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• i dont post much here but im regularly on the forum searching and i see a SHIT load of new comers get a very unwelcoming/negative feed back straight away. i have been on here long enough to see that its just people giving each other shit (very Australian) but alot of others dont see it that way and get offended and just leave the forum (speaking from a few people i know who have joined here and have been bagged out and think this forum is a bunch of wankers, which its not....top blokes here)
            any way my point being, my brother bought a brand new mitsubishi evo 8 for 70k on road and then dropped another 30k on mods when he was a p plater, he coped the exact same shit this guy is getting now and countlessly got harassed by police asking him how he could afford the car at his age. simple, he fucking worked for it and bought it with his hard earned money. not every one is born rich or is a drug dealer, some work hard for there belongings. i too know this being 23 and on my 13th car.

any way, back to the topic. i have a private car park available on sundays/some saturdays if ox would like to use it for our meet. will host at least 50-60 cars and owner is willing to let us use it as long as we dont fuck it up/leave a massive mess behind.
            ox if ur interested call/pm me

Comment

• Originally posted by mk3 View Post
              any way, back to the topic. i have a private car park available on sundays/some saturdays if ox would like to use it for our meet. will host at least 50-60 cars and owner is willing to let us use it as long as we dont fuck it up/leave a massive mess behind.
              Well hello new bestest SW friend!

Comment

• heys guys im new to this forum id love to come to this meet but i dont have a tricked out ride sadly still on my ps but ive got a mate that would be keen to come decked out r34 could u guys pm the meet when everythings sorted out time place etc that would be great cheers

Comment

• <insert trollface here>
                  FRUSH

Comment

• Originally posted by mk3 View Post
                    i dont post much here but im regularly on the forum searching and i see a SHIT load of new comers get a very unwelcoming/negative feed back straight away. i have been on here long enough to see that its just people giving each other shit (very Australian) but alot of others dont see it that way and get offended and just leave the forum (speaking from a few people i know who have joined here and have been bagged out and think this forum is a bunch of wankers, which its not....top blokes here)
                    any way my point being, my brother bought a brand new mitsubishi evo 8 for 70k on road and then dropped another 30k on mods when he was a p plater, he coped the exact same shit this guy is getting now and countlessly got harassed by police asking him how he could afford the car at his age. simple, he fucking worked for it and bought it with his hard earned money. not every one is born rich or is a drug dealer, some work hard for there belongings. i too know this being 23 and on my 13th car.

RESPECT BRO thanks for the understanding. Look forward to meeting you at the next meet, but yeh loads of negative shizz. Anyway i doubt the people posting negative shit are like that when we meet face to face, its just cause its online, an element of toughness appears hahaha, defs not all talk on this end (dunno about some others). cyazz at the meet once its decided.

Comment

• Ox, yeah invite only man. Maybe let the people you know, invite people we know. At least you know we wont invite the 5-0 or get a mass of tucked in wheels with huge wheel gaps > stanced cars.

Or maybe something similar to FYS? Closed gates if possible? Atleast people who arent stanced can still come in and see whats it all about?

I dont know, maybe im just watching too many hellaflush meet videos and I would love if we had that sort of scene here. hahaha.

Comment

RESPECT BRO thanks for the understanding. Look forward to meeting you at the next meet, but yeh loads of negative shizz. Anyway i doubt the people posting negative shit are like that when we meet face to face, its just cause its online, an element of toughness appears hahaha, defs not all talk on this end (dunno about some others). cyazz at the meet once its decided.
                        pics of ur cars or ban

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                          Ox, yeah invite only man. Maybe let the people you know, invite people we know. At least you know we wont invite the 5-0 or get a mass of tucked in wheels with huge wheel gaps > stanced cars.

Or maybe something similar to FYS? Closed gates if possible? Atleast people who arent stanced can still come in and see whats it all about?

I dont know, maybe im just watching too many hellaflush meet videos and I would love if we had that sort of scene here. hahaha.
                          That would be wicked! yeah man wish our scene here was abit bigger, to much cheap chrome tuckage happening

The last meet at the garage cafe was good interesting array of cars, and all scene!

BLAKE AuST

Comment

Dont post to try and intimidate others with comments like "I doubt they'll be like that face to face".... We dont have hero's on the forums, nor in real life, you can leave the attitude at home

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                            Ox, yeah invite only man. Maybe let the people you know, invite people we know. At least you know we wont invite the 5-0 or get a mass of tucked in wheels with huge wheel gaps > stanced cars.

Somehow I dont see an FYS style meet happening, Like I said, Im going to be there, I dont care who rocks up. Ill have security there, Ill be there. Anyone rips a skid, Im driving straight to the cop shop after the meet to report them, if the cops come Ill buy them a meal and they will be on their way.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            pics of ur cars or ban
                            He posted an intro thread in the intro section, feel free to look harder dickhead

Comment

• Wait... I can't do skids?
                              FRUSH

Comment

• No.

Comment

Working...
                                X