Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf is the point of a KE with no locker

Comment

been too lazy! wanna do it for me bry while i sip my beer? XD fk it ill do it this week!

Update: locker going in tomorrow. Thanks to the non stop nagging from Karlo, bry Richard and others.
      Last edited by MrRolla; 09-29-2010, 11:13 PM.

Comment

LOL @ non stop, hard man to convince!
        FRUSH

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolla View Post
          been too lazy! wanna do it for me bry while i sip my beer? XD fk it ill do it this week!

Update: locker going in tomorrow. Thanks to the non stop nagging from Karlo a bry
          HAHAHAHA
          swagger like mick jagger

Comment

Any of you doing winton on the 17th?

Wanna rock some big SW stickers for some track footage?
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

who is the day with or is it a practice day??? btw how do you make those cool cartoon images of your car???
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Vic drift

Comment

I daily drove my Miata at this ride height for a week wheels when my truck was broken. But admittedly, the Miata sits most of the time and I daily a '98 S10.

***Notice how low the subframe brace towards the middle of the hangs. Less than an 1"

MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                  Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

On the topic of daily ride height...

got defected last night on corner of burwood hwy and ferntree gully rd in ferntree gully around midnight.

dropped a mate off at his house and was with another mate and my missus then a cop wagon followed me along burwood hwy from glenfern road for about 400 metres, stopped behind me at the lights then pulled me over as the light went green.

had a go at me for not being able to see my rear p plates due to "blacked out window", even though plates were secured up in the corner and my rear window tint is a legal 35% but its my sides which are illegal and 20%, perhaps the fact it was midnight in an unlit part of the road made them difficult to see? douchebag.

anyway, he went on to rant about ride height and running 18's after looking at my placard and seeing that stocks are 15x6 wearing a 205 and I had 225's and 18's. the fact they're 18x8 and epically sunk seemed to upset him too.

He said my biggest problem is my exhaust being too low....which I measured later on and sits at about 110mm (LEGAL)...however my jacking point is the problem which sits at around 45-50mm...BUT He didn't even look there, or at my front lip or skirts...ALL of which are HEAPS lower than my stock muffler hahaha good observation Pig.

His mate also walked around the car and pushed down hard on all four corners... "testing the travel" of my suspension, saying it was far too stiff and needed to be 2/3 of factory travel..not sure what that means, but I'll be winding the coils all the way back up and throwing on stockies anyway. will also soften up the dampener settings too.

Total list for defects wasn't long, just annoying:

- Ground Clearance
                    - Tyres and Wheels exceeding placard
                    - Suspension travel too stiff

What suprised me was that he didn't even mention my sticker-bombed back window, stanceworks number plate with license plate zip-tied to the radiator, intake or 20% side window tints...or my benen tow hook and hanging gameboy toy 10mm off the ground. LOL.

nice work VicPolice

Comment

Sorry to hear that buddy 2/3 travel lol! 1,1/2 travel (bounce travel) for shockers and that's all. Stiffness lol how would they measure a truck? Pigs

Comment

Lol.. retarded cops like those is why the s14 sleeps in the garage most of the time!

Daniel - Me/Kris/Karl are all hitting winton on 17th.. pretty sure we'd all be happy to sticker up :P
                        FRUSH

Comment

they always do the suspension travel thing, I **** when they push on your car, like they know the difference anyway. I don't think most RWC places even bother with that one, they just check to see if you've raised it (unless their dodgy which is even better lol)

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolla View Post
                            Sorry to hear that buddy 2/3 travel lol! 1,1/2 travel (bounce travel) for shockers and that's all. Stiffness lol how would they measure a truck? Pigs
                            I cant wait till the civic is registered and they try pushing down on it.. Im gonna scream "WTF you doing!? trying to damage my rear quarter panel!?"

That or ask them how much they bench/curl, then ask them how they planned on calculating their mass and stregth, to equate how far the vehicle 'should' travel, Then ask them for the factory specs from honda so that I know how much travel I have to retain.

Then when they have no Idea, Im calling Westside honda, Asking for Kriss in spareparts, putting the cops onto him and get them to ask for the factory specs. Honda wouldnt even have that information on hand. It wouldnt even be in the fkn computer.

Then I will take their badge numbers, and go to court over it. Ill bring in as many honda mechanics as I can possibly find, And I guarentee you they wont be able to find the specs on how much travel a factory honda civic sedan has.

Alright, maybe no the last part, but Ill call kriss for teh lulz.

Originally posted by brybry View Post
                            Lol.. retarded cops like those is why the s14 sleeps in the garage most of the time!

Daniel - Me/Kris/Karl are all hitting winton on 17th.. pretty sure we'd all be happy to sticker up :P
                            I know Kriss is... Good to hear you guys are aswell.. Im going to be there shooting, and Dennis will be there with me Filming

Big stickers for you all.

Comment

i'm going to Winton too, i want stickers YO :P
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Sticker.

Big ones arent cheap... You all get one each.

Comment

Working...
                                X