X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.D View Post
    anyone have a good hook up for tyres?

I'm specifically after some nankang NS2's, in 16" 195/40, and 205/40
    Me. Any nankangs as long as they are available..

195 only come in 45 profile... $98 each...

205/40/16 $93 each..

Only for SW members
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

sif 195's only come in 45 profile. full sad sheesh.

I'll talk to ya sunday Ox, but I'm eager beave for some 205/40's. (already got a pair of 195/45's in the shed)

Comment

I realise this is an old thread... but does anyone know any good shops in the Wantirna area that will stretch?

Not even that big of a stretch... 185's on a 7" wheel... but a lot of shops don't want to do it

All the shops mentioned are pretty far from me

EDIT: Wantirna South is S.E. suburbs of melb
        Last edited by joeseinfeld; 09-07-2012, 12:04 AM.

Comment

beaurepairs mulgrave have bead blaster and will do it
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by joeseinfeld View Post
            I realise this is an old thread... but does anyone know any good shops in the Wantirna area that will stretch?

Not even that big of a stretch... 185's on a 7" wheel... but a lot of shops don't want to do it

All the shops mentioned are pretty far from me

EDIT: Wantirna South is S.E. suburbs of melb
            Trackside Race & Rally
            Factory 2b, 161 Canterbury Rd
            Kilsyth Vic 3137
            Ph: (03) 9761 5557

small guy with basic workshop, he knows his shit and honest

Comment

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
              Trackside Race & Rally
              Factory 2b, 161 Canterbury Rd
              Kilsyth Vic 3137
              Ph: (03) 9761 5557

small guy with basic workshop, he knows his shit and honest
              I saw this posted but it's still about 30 mins from me... thanks anyway man!

Originally posted by neni View Post
              beaurepairs mulgrave have bead blaster and will do it
              Didn't think a chain shop would do it coz everyone else i called said no... even though they had a bead blaster.

I called beaurepairs in knox city though and they said they'd have a look at them so cheers for the idea man!

Comment

Beaurepairs on Wellington (I assume that's the only one in Mulgrave) tore my tyres removing them and lost two of my genuine BBS valve caps.
                Would not recommend!!!

Trackside is well worth the drive...
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Originally posted by joeseinfeld View Post
                  I saw this posted but it's still about 30 mins from me... thanks anyway man!
                  Mate are you on drugs. Its about 15kms max... Do you drive a fucking camel. It would take about 20mins on the bus and there is a bus stop out the front.

No wonder nothing gets done in Australia. People cant even get off their arses!

Comment

Tell us how you really feel James lol

Comment

Inverse tyres in Bayswater are great, Leigh will source whatever tyre you need at the best price and is more than happy to stretch, I got a 195/55/15 put on a 9" wheel last week.

Comment

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                        Beaurepairs on Wellington (I assume that's the only one in Mulgrave) tore my tyres removing them and lost two of my genuine BBS valve caps.
                        Would not recommend!!!

Trackside is well worth the drive...
                        Fuarkkkkkk that's shit!

I will needs to have a talks to my mate that works there dafuq. Ferntree gully rd near freeway entrance next to Subaru yeah?
                        Originally posted by Smeeeb
                        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by anth View Post
                          Tell us how you really feel James lol
                          Hahhahah im getting a bit frustrated with this borken pelvis!

Comment

Originally posted by neni View Post
                            Fuarkkkkkk that's shit!

I will needs to have a talks to my mate that works there dafuq. Ferntree gully rd near freeway entrance next to Subaru yeah?
                            yeah thats the one. complained the tyres were too stretched... even though they were legal size 215/35 Falken 452 on a 8.5.

then charged me a small fortune just for stripping

They were different dude from when I had tyres fitted to my audi wheels a year ago, they were good and keen to help out. That was the day AJ was there also
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by .Ryan. View Post
                                Inverse tyres in Bayswater are great, Leigh will source whatever tyre you need at the best price and is more than happy to stretch, I got a 195/55/15 put on a 9" wheel last week.
                                will give them a call thanks mate!

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                                Mate are you on drugs. Its about 15kms max... Do you drive a fucking camel. It would take about 20mins on the bus and there is a bus stop out the front.

No wonder nothing gets done in Australia. People cant even get off their arses!
                                Sorry man took a panadol earlier that day, duno what i was thinking.

Bur seriously there's no harm in asking... for all i know there could've been a place 5 minutes away. Although judging from replies in this thread, I'm probably going to make the travel since everyone's saying they're good

EDIT: looks like I'm eating my words coz i went down to trackside tonight and got them put on... would reccomend

thanks again for inputs
                                Last edited by joeseinfeld; 09-10-2012, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X