No announcement yet.

Daily thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard COTD has some $200 PS3s or something today?

Comment

catchofthe day!! get your website working!!!!!!!! GRRRRR i'm trying so hard to get online for a PS3!!

MRrolla - Where do you work???

Hows about an inside scoop on what time the PS3's will be goin on sale
      Last edited by USDMem1; 09-27-2010, 09:20 PM.
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Gt hyper auto on lunch break feasting on some red rooster.

Comment

cheesy nuggets?

Comment

Rippa and prawn cutlets

Comment

Strip-sub!! the 'ripper' name they gave it sucks the bag. Strip-subs are all time!! with cheese though.
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                catchofthe day!! get your website working!!!!!!!! GRRRRR i'm trying so hard to get online for a PS3!!

MRrolla - Where do you work???

Hows about an inside scoop on what time the PS3's will be goin on sale
                Bahaha good luck with that man.. No idea when theyre going up.
                FRUSH

Comment

By the time i can actually connect to the website, the good shit is sold out anyway. oh well.

Comment

yeh we're in the same boat haha.

try using the ip address as it should be faster though - http://67.192.129.3/
                    FRUSH

Comment

hey johnny, can you be my mechanic? lol my mechanics driveway is a hill, need a new one and someone i can trust my car with. btw i know kevin, drives a ke70 and and andrew, use to drive an accord until he crashed it.
                      sigpic

Comment

yer john can you do a conversion for me? and 50% mates rates for labour and parts cus i fcken went to high school with this kient. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolla View Post
                          Gt hyper auto on lunch break feasting on some red rooster.
                          Springy junction red rooter is the bomb, that young cuzzy kid who works there is good value and looks after ya
                          FRUSH

Comment

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                            hey johnny, can you be my mechanic? lol my mechanics driveway is a hill, need a new one and someone i can trust my car with. btw i know kevin, drives a ke70 and and andrew, use to drive an accord until he crashed it.

Oh man, i feel your pain. My mechanics driveway is a hill too. So i gotta enter the back way. And now due to the lip, i gotta take off my whole front bumper to get in via the backway. No hope getting in the front because ill get beached. Wont go to any other place however.

Sa'll about trust. Known this guy my whole life

Comment

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                              Sure mate will do! I'll have to charge you double tho cuz your car still not low enough. Lol kidding.

Edit: ah fk I remember him I did the RwC for him not long ago.
                              Last edited by MrRolla; 09-29-2010, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brybry View Post
                                Springy junction red rooter is the bomb, that young cuzzy kid who works there is good value and looks after ya
                                Ahahah fk yeah that's the only 1 I go to. And it's actually fast!

Originally posted by anzai View Post
                                yer john can you do a conversion for me? and 50% mates rates for labour and parts cus i fcken went to high school with this kient. LOL
                                Yes and no . you going to engineer it? Sometimes it's not worth a conversion unless you got a set purpose and cash to do so.

Oh is that a t04z.... Oh yes it is!
                                Last edited by MrRolla; 09-29-2010, 08:52 PM. Reason: More crap

Comment

Working...
                                X