Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just fail in the city, scRape sesh here and there.

pics of colin full burnt plz...LMFAO
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• to drive in the city manic, you must become what you are. manic.
      run, drive, survive, live off parking and overtaking opportunities, feed off the fallen, something something.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        just fail in the city, scRape sesh here and there.

pics of colin full burnt plz...LMFAO

Comment

• i tried very hard when i was there but there was just too much traffic and never enough room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            i thought oxer wasnt driving the cibic up lol
            I wasn't going to, but Dom didn't end up coming so toli and I decided to just drive it, on our way back now, head gasket is holding up so far...

Originally posted by Manic. View Post
            Ive always wondered why the civic doesn't have window tints?

Also, how do you people drive in the city? i just went through the city and its a fucking mine field out there.

Who needs tint?

Sydney roads are Fucked. MElbourne ftw!
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              I wasn't going to, but Dom didn't end up coming so toli and I decided to just drive it, on our way back now, head gasket is holding up so far...

Who needs tint?

Sydney roads are Fucked. MElbourne ftw!
              Damn, huge effort man!! worth it? looks like it from the pics coming in
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• man wish i had the accord and went =(, btw anyone know anyone selling some eg/dc2 coillies? i kinda dont want to buy the tein ss, plus if worst come to worst ill just buy d2s/bcs etc since they all made the same.
                sigpic

Comment

• damnit should have gave you guys who went to jdmyard meet money so u can buy me coillies since they were on sale =(
                  sigpic

Comment

• Number 5

Comment

• what for this time?

Comment

• Major defect, requires a full inspection. When they make you go for a full inspection they don't pin point every defect on the vehicle themselves. All it says on the notice is below 100mm clearance, aftermarket zorst and pod not enclosed.

Comment

• oh man, im gonna be fucked this holidays, dont think im gonna even get one, since crown has rostered me for xmas eve, xmas night, boxing day night, new yrs eve and new yrs night. FML!

money will be good, but for the shifts and shit i woll cop on these nights is not worth the pay they pay us per hour zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                            Damn, huge effort man!! worth it? looks like it from the pics coming in
                            Id say yes just because we partied hard. FFamily guys are the fucking best.

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                            man wish i had the accord and went =(, btw anyone know anyone selling some eg/dc2 coillies? i kinda dont want to buy the tein ss, plus if worst come to worst ill just buy d2s/bcs etc since they all made the same.
                            Wanna borrow my bc's? They are just sitting there, and arent being used... We can install them in a day no probs... then if I need them we can pull them out, but I dont see that being an issue... Or you can buy them off me lol

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                            oh man, im gonna be fucked this holidays, dont think im gonna even get one, since crown has rostered me for xmas eve, xmas night, boxing day night, new yrs eve and new yrs night. FML!

money will be good, but for the shifts and shit i woll cop on these nights is not worth the pay they pay us per hour zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                            Want personal security for the nights? Im available
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• lol ox, you never said i could buy the bc's off you, you said i could borrow them! ahhh... was kinda cbf borrowing them then having to take them out again when you want them back LOL.

how much were u thinking of selling them to me for? coz i rkn they are still new since you never rocked them long enough before a defect ><
                              sigpic

Comment

• Got defected today. -.-

Whats the go for clearing the defect guys, its a major. Some ppl say vic roads looks at pics, while others say due to it being a major i have to take it in to vicroads. Do i just fix the problems stated, or does vicrodas search through everythign? On the paper is says *inspection incomplete*

Comment

Working...
                                X