Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOOOL thread count....fkin like 1500...was saaa gewt...but then i was like.....i wont even notice the diff....hahaha
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• the FUCK at this weather 2 times in 1 weeks ive copped the sniffles and sunburn on the same day.. make up ur mind melbourne you bastard so i can plan my sun protection attire accordingly. In other news cops blocked off somerton road in rox between pascoevale road and syd road, was abit wtf at first thought someone got stabbed at maccas again lol. Took the detour only to get stuck behind a highway patrol car the WHOLE FUCKING RIDE HOME. Tried to swindle a photo but every time i tried to setup my camera on my phone traffic would bunch up and id shitmyself and pretend to be playing with my music . Got home checked news and bang clicky for news story, explains the traffic lol. Viva northern burbz. And that my children is a trip home from work in broady xoxoxo.

//end essay

ps saw so many illegal arab turns / uturns / unreg'd unlicense plated cars drive past the tmu it was amazing how cbf they were
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• northern suburb reppin`
        how we do. fail left right and center.....oh and behind.
        ssshhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

colin brah....do us a favour and stand out side for like 1 minute yeah? =D
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• LoLoL you such a jokey joke maker jase.

fuckoff i wouldnt even go out in this sun if some cunt was stealing my pot of gold.

evidence attached; my sunburn from today, 15mins total driving to and from work including walking to and from work/home to the car. Dont believe the hype you can get sunburnt through tinted windows -_-. fucking uv rays.

ranga4lyfe.

- = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• lawl got love having pigment

Comment

• Hey guys my cousins got some damage on his statesman. Anyone know of any good backyard panel beaters?

Comment

• why am i not surprised that your cousin drives a stato
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• You know what roman, I was thinking the same thing... hahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Thestu View Post
                    If their age is off the clock, they are ready for cock?

I was playing with what I thought was your arse... :| ekkk was a random :P
                    While you were busy doing that....

I was getting on the jail bait:

Comment

• Lol to the left

Comment

• She had light up shoes dude...nsfwgab
                        [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Thestu View Post
                          She had light up shoes dude...nsfwgab
                          Her age was off the clock so she is good for cock!

Comment

• Melbourne... I love you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                              Melbourne... I love you.
                              Doesnt the Gold coast have more sluts per street than any other place. Or are they just all good looking and dont put out? Much like all these wankers is cool cars who never hit limiter or rip a skid!

Comment

• you guys gotta see the jail bait i scored haha, roman and reece know whats up. ill share at next sw meet if i get lucky next weekend :P

Comment

Working...
                                X