Clear All

• Awww I'm faltered lol.
    Thinking of selling it though :/

Comment

• For the fuck off huge patrol ye?

Comment

• That or run the risk and buy a gtr

Comment

• just rear ended a camry, and my front end doesnt look good, but his car was already in bad condition, my civic still looks better >< literally 30 secs from my home, there goes my money... rage seshhhhhhhhh
          sigpic

Comment

• Fuck man, not good. Are you insured?

Comment

• fark man, how bad?

still driveable? no cracked rad and etc?
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Moh, what risk are you running????

And shit bro, how is the car?

Comment

• insurance... yes, car still straight, bumper has scratches coz i kinda went under the rear. bonnet is dented but no scratches as i had a hood bra on it.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Fark I know how it feels nam My front end's never been the same since my prang. And paying excess killed me >_<

Comment

• excess only for p platers right? or under 25 yo?
                      sigpic

Comment

• nah man excess is the minimum you must pay if you want to go through insurance.

so irrelevant of the cost of the damage to fix your car (this is provided you have full comp) you'll pay your excess if you wish insurance to cover it. if you have third party you're only covered for damage involving another motorist but not if you crash your car yourself. given you had a crash with another motorist though you'll be ok with 3rd party.

excess be about $800ish?

Comment

• hey melbourne folks, im down for tradeschool next week monday-thursday, anyone wanna catch up on monday, tuesday or wednesday arvos/nites?

Comment

• MNS Ukley!
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                              nah man excess is the minimum you must pay if you want to go through insurance.

so irrelevant of the cost of the damage to fix your car (this is provided you have full comp) you'll pay your excess if you wish insurance to cover it. if you have third party you're only covered for damage involving another motorist but not if you crash your car yourself. given you had a crash with another motorist though you'll be ok with 3rd party.

excess be about $800ish?
                              ohhh... well car is full comp if i remembered
                              sigpic

Comment

• so bad timing, missus bday coming up too ><
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X