X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^

Comment

• LMFAO.....JDMST.....full boss....hahahaha, coz they choose the wrong nites most of the time. But spose weather topped it off last nite too.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• jdmst... LOL... love how everytime there is a meet, someone here always quotes 'jdmst was gay/crap etc' haha
        sigpic

Comment

• yeah hai jdmst. drive to meetpoint, 2 cars there few more rockup and we stand in the rain for 15mins going wtf. call it and go harbourtown go 2nd level few of us rock up, guy comes and goes everyones on 3rd level. get in car to go 3rd level and as we go up everyone is comming down. yeAHhHHhhHH. ps couldnt find a toilet and nearly poo'd my pants.

edit// gg my post on jdmst got deleted
          Last edited by cln; 10-01-2011, 02:57 AM.
          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• JDMST QLD and NSW are getting good crouds with quality rides though.

Comment

• why you people keep going back to jdmst meets when they always shit?

i went to a cruise last weekend and it was shit so im never going on another one of there cruises

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                yeah hai jdmst. drive to meetpoint, 2 cars there few more rockup and we stand in the rain for 15mins going wtf. call it and go harbourtown go 2nd level few of us rock up, guy comes and goes everyones on 3rd level. get in car to go 3rd level and as we go up everyone is comming down. yeAHhHHhhHH. ps couldnt find a toilet and nearly poo'd my pants.

edit// gg my post on jdmst got deleted
                no toilet? fail bro theres one around
                sigpic

Comment

• but yerh its like that. shuld have seen the last one on west side. it was on west side, expected west side guys to be there first. east premeet got there and was only us, popo came, all us east siders dunno where to go coz not our area, so half went home. meet got moved to maccas down the road, but like we knew ><
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                    no toilet? fail bro theres one around
                    in the carpark? oh well gave me a good excuse to boot lol still made it home in time for the end of stargate fridays on sci fi yeuhhhhhh!
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• So fucking slippery at the Island today. Id did 5 sessions and spun 3 times. Kept on the black stuff but fuck a duck it was wet... I had the boner the whole day though!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                        So fucking slippery at the Island today. Id did 5 sessions and spun 3 times. Kept on the black stuff but fuck a duck it was wet... I had the boner the whole day though!!!!
                        ha ha damn i should've went i'd love to drift PI in the wet lol

would've got booted after 1 session lol
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• my allignments fucking whack now

Comment

• I have never seen that car in btown...
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                            X