This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    Ease up Anth, have you seen what I have to do with Gretl?
    What I mean is, you don't need a finished car to rock a sticker, the site is all about the process

Comment

• I apologize guys, we're still trying to work out where the fuck the accounts went...
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
        da fak is jordan?
        JC.

Comment

• ah true story!
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
            What I mean is, you don't need a finished car to rock a sticker, the site is all about the process
            Ah, true. Will have to get some sooner then
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
              no worries man, wear it with pride haha! if you take a nice quality shot of it once you plaster it somewhere, send it through to us.

Bought it more to support all the effort you put in. Might plaster it on this Dirt bike i am rebuilding once it's done though.

Anyone recommend a bike shop for engine repairs ? Need some work done to the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                ah true story!
                Yes indeed!

Went drift karting tonight. Need to finish the skyline for thr real deal because fuck me thats fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jordan. View Post
                  Yes indeed!

Went drift karting tonight. Need to finish the skyline for thr real deal because fuck me thats fun.
                  fixed your post count lol

Comment

• so wont see barrels til after christmas, most likely january, fkn information is a wonderful thing. if you have something as long as an 8 week lead time on making something, fucking say that on the site.

oh well, all i can do is sit and wait. have all these parts sitting around, and cant do anything with them

Comment

• Déjà vu.....just make sure you keep an eye on that paypal timeline.....start a dispute if you have to, it's not worth letting the time run out and who cares if he gets a little butt-hurt! I know exactly how you feel.

Comment

• Friday 13th ehhhhh!

Comment

• there was one recently aswell...

Comment

• hey lads,

would anyone be open to hosting Linc and I while we're down? obviously dont wanna impose or anything but it'd be awesome to not have to pay for accomm while we're down.

At this point it looks like we'll be needing accomm for 1 or 2 nights before heading to Adelaide for the chrissy party and then the few days after for New Years.

Can pay in sexual favours/beer/housework whatever you name it.
                            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• I have a couch and floor, might be able to kick my old lady out for a few days and give up my bed maybe?

Comment

• Anyone feeling strong and willing to give me a hand tuesday morning if available for a couple hours? Ill feed ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X