This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anth View Post
    Not gonna go on the net tonight. Nek minut 5hrs goes by.
    Need a root!
    Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    how bad is it.

fuck our lives.

Im taking the vl for a bust, fuck this.
    Need a root!

Comment

• oh hai

Comment

• holy moly
        Originally posted by Smeeeb
        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• First time experiencing the 'Jdm import' insurance premiums :/

Feels bad man.
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            also

What happened to DVIOUS I wonder, it just disappeared. He cracked the tanties when he couldn't win God because he wouldn't dyno the car because the heat would discolour the polished bits on the engine, either that or the motor was empty ......rolled it out of the show never to be seen again. Those were the days, R BABY in a nappy, Cyber lesbo Charade, springs out for shows and NV plates everywhere. Speaking of, the 2 ENVY CRX was recently for sale on car sales, for $3.5k I think....up here in QLD, so 2002!

Originally posted by anth View Post
            I've kept all my old Hot4s/Fast Fours from highschool, such a nostalgic sesh we can have when I get my garage built and have them all on a shelf.
            I literally just threw all mine out, except a select few.....I've moved once with a million magazines, never again. No more nostalgic viewings for me.

Comment

oh hai

Thats so beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                Thats so beautiful.
                http://www.build-threads.com/build-t...alis-vr38dett/

Comment

• Is it a Dualis? Or whatever they call them over there....Quashquoi.

Comment

• Imagine if all of us were mad rich and just hung out all day long in Oxer's shed doing chassis swaps and next level shit like that. If only..
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• But there aint nothing like an rb26.
                      Id swap a 26 into anything lol... thought about rbing dads 7er.. with a 25 box, big single. Be a maddd sleeper

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                        What happened to DVIOUS I wonder, it just disappeared. He cracked the tanties when he couldn't win God because he wouldn't dyno the car because the heat would discolour the polished bits on the engine, either that or the motor was empty ......rolled it out of the show never to be seen again. Those were the days, R BABY in a nappy, Cyber lesbo Charade, springs out for shows and NV plates everywhere. Speaking of, the 2 ENVY CRX was recently for sale on car sales, for $3.5k I think....up here in QLD, so 2002!

I literally just threw all mine out, except a select few.....I've moved once with a million magazines, never again. No more nostalgic viewings for me.
                        Good times. Id love to find dvious, such an intense build, would be good to see it in person and meet the owner/builder.

Originally posted by foffa View Post
                        Imagine if all of us were mad rich and just hung out all day long in Oxer's shed doing chassis swaps and next level shit like that. If only..
                        lol. would be good.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• ^^^^They certainly did them differently back then....ICEBOY was another pretty full on build. All this DVIOUS talk makes me want to resurrect my DVI05 plates that I got back in 1997 and haven't been on a car in 10 years!

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                            this one nej pwoahhh turboooooooooooooooo

Motorcycle vs. Car Drift Battle 3 - [Full HD] - YouTube
                            this is just to much, fuck me.

Comment

• Hello.

Comment

I've kept all my old Hot4s/Fast Fours from highschool, such a nostalgic sesh we can have when I get my garage built and have them all on a shelf.
                                My Dad would have nearly every copy of Fast Fours and Rotaries since 1988 ands most copies of Hot 4's. I think he stopped buying them in about '00-'02 and started buying Zoom and now he just buys Race and PVW.

Dad would have close to 5000 magazines all the way back from the 70's. Before the net you bought a magazine for your car fix.

This was just what we had next to the toilet.

Comment

Working...
                                X