X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• niggars
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• HAHAHAHA I want me some Wak Arnold's

Comment

• oh the stories I have about that boogs cunt from the old fast four forums cruise days....

smh
        Fair Dinkum

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryPerkins View Post
          oh the stories I have about that boogs cunt from the old fast four forums cruise days....

smh
          I love how he joined up with this attitude like he was doing everyone a favour by gracing the forum with his presence, ragging on about how he's this OG car scene godfather. Dude you owned a fucking Proton Satria with giant stickers ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            plastic ones... I was waiting for rare spares to get them back in stock, $20 each brand new.... pretty cheap... I think they're in stock now too
            I should get a set of these for when we have our dose-off.

Comment

• Ill be dissapoint if you dont.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Regretting the decision I made to sell Zelda really badly today.

Would honestly sell a kidney to buy another Superbug and do it the way Zelda was supposed to be done. Fuck. Why did I have to get so attached to a damn car?
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                *pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Dont worry champ once you put a turbo in that rex of yours you'll forget all about the bug.

Comment

• Vvvrrrrrrrrssshhhhhhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                      Regretting the decision I made to sell Zelda really badly today.

Would honestly sell a kidney to buy another Superbug and do it the way Zelda was supposed to be done. Fuck. Why did I have to get so attached to a damn car?
                      It's very easy to get attached to a car, and in my opinion more likely with an old schooler as they just have more character. You'll regret it for a little while, but you'll get over it.....I still regret a few cars that I've sold, but only ever the older ones. Just get another one further down the track!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shu1ma3ker
                        mum and dad still gotta do theres and mine tax.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                          Dont worry champ once you put a turbo in that rex of yours you'll forget all about the bug.
                          I was actually going to turbo Zelda. I had a 2.8l Type 4 (914 engine) all ready for EFI and turbo conversion.

Originally posted by JC. View Post
                          Vvvrrrrrrrrssshhhhhhhhh
                          The Subaru will get it one day, promise.

Originally posted by Beware View Post
                          It's very easy to get attached to a car, and in my opinion more likely with an old schooler as they just have more character. You'll regret it for a little while, but you'll get over it.....I still regret a few cars that I've sold, but only ever the older ones. Just get another one further down the track!
                          Yep! The only reason why I fell in love was because she was my first car and had a huge amount of character. We'd been through a lot too, getting jumped on and shit, countless engine removals, overhauls, a fair amount.

I will definitely be getting one soon I reckon.
                          IG: @sebastienaudeon
                          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                          *pats Sebs head*
                          there there.
                          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• ****** my car so much....stock height and stock rims....the fuck.
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              love my car so much....stock height and stock rims....fuck yeah.
                              So gooooood

Comment

• Get an older bug, seb, beam front end, get your tuck on!

Comment

Working...
                                X