Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk to some engineers more, discuss the kind of notch and see what kid of reinforcement they would require to pass it (if they would pass)
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• dont worry. watch this
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIJrfPFhuf0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIJrfPFhuf0[/ame]

Comment

• Fuck the engineering, drive the shit out of it.

Comment

• Moh, you said that you wanted to go AWD in your car but don't want GTS-4 as you've done too much to this shell. I do understand that, but didn't you say you were planning on going metal guards instead of the fibreglass ones anyway?

Comment

• Possibly, though. I'm not going through another shell and doing rust work again. Fk that shit

Comment

• Says on the vicroads website = "in the case of a club historic vehicle that is not a street rod, a current certificate of roadworthiness or a letter from a scrutineer authorised by the club, stating that the vehicle is safe for use on the road" - so you would need a pretty lenient scrutineer in the case of how my car currently sits (can't see it happening) would def have to raise it...

Can also get caught for standard RWC rules on the road which then will go back to the club scrutineer/president who could then just cancel your club Rego in order to keep their clubs name in the good books. Club Rego is def no easy street when it comes to modded cars it seems damn these Australian rules...
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• lol at everyone thinking club reg was immunity....
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• No care, my car will be legal height and internally gated.

Comment

• internal gate is for pussies, unless you have twin dose pipes.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• RReply to my msg

Comment

• There is a whole bunch of people waiting for S13s to become eligible so they can club rego them

One of 2 things will happen

1. Clubs will not accept any S13s for club rego
                        2. Some clubs will get in trouble coz most people would be driving illegally modified S13s on club rego and will go back to my 1st point.
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Ya'll should just move to Canberra. Cops don't give 2 fucks about modified cars. Unless you get pulled over for an rbt.
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                            Ya'll should just move to Canberra. Cops don't give 2 fucks about modified cars. Unless you get pulled over for an rbt.
                            or youre asian.... =[
                            LOL
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• lol on ebay searching for eg lips
                              nek minnit see oxers eg in an ad

Comment

• Oxers famous. I should try and sell a lock of his hair.

Comment

Working...
                                X