X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont know how many degrees it is here but my nipples are erect
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

OMG WOODY IS THE NEW FACE OF ESTBLSHD =P
      sigpic

Comment

• It fucking snowed in canberra today. what bullshit is mother nature trying to pull?
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• 33 degrees here

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
            It fucking snowed in canberra today. what bullshit is mother nature trying to pull?
            Mad weather i was at the beach doin baywatch slo mo runs
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Pics of sunburn??
              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Pics of sunburn??
                +1

U at the beach woulda meant full masterchef master class cook sesh.
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Pics of sunburn??
                  Spf30+ plus applied 3 times over a couple of hrs = spf90 = ssj4 unbeatable ranga

If only LOLL >_<. stil got windburn like a mofo.. i look like the foff@showcased2012
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                    Spf30+ plus applied 3 times over a couple of hrs = spf90 = ssj4 unbeatable ranga

If only LOLL >_<. stil got windburn like a mofo.. i look like the foff@showcased2012

dude, no sunscreen can save you, no matter how often you apply. hahahaha.

None illa than the FoFFa....actually, none burnt than the Foffa!!!!!

Comment

• No way go without sunscreen my skin will be redder than my pubes (think heinz tomato sauce bottle lol)
                      Only way il tan is if all my freckles join together but fuck that to much freckles looks like a skin disease f0 realz.

Comment

• Should of got ya that SPF 100+ I saw overseas haha
                        Originally posted by Smeeeb
                        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Far sif not hook me up !

I saw some high rated sunscreens in the malls in hk but the stuff looked thicker than zinc, id be like a 6ft highlighter LOL. Dw bunnings umbrella 4 lyfez

Comment

• Hello fellow stancewerkers. 'tis a fine day indeed, sunny and all ! Cant wait to finish work

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                              Far sif not hook me up !

I saw some high rated sunscreens in the malls in hk but the stuff looked thicker than zinc, id be like a 6ft highlighter LOL. Dw bunnings umbrella 4 lyfez
                              ha. im like that when I go to QLD, when doing a whole day surfing sesh normally involves a 50:50 mix of sunscreen and zinc to the whole body.
                              pretty much 'pick the mexican' out in the water
                              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Has anyone ever done or thought about taking a dump at the urinals?

Comment

Working...
                                X