Clear All

• If I was to ever get a Cressida.
    This would be it.

Comment

• 2jz cressida > *

+

- = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Nope, nope and nope.

Getting a Squareback
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Stance, turbos and 4 doors don't get bitches LOL I think that's the recipe for.............

Single|Works

Comment

• second the motion of 32 4 doors being baws.

also second oxer's motion of 'tapping that' and jimmy's demanding of more.

Comment

• Ryan.... Y U NO post more often.

fgt. <3
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• tradeschool for 4 days next week

mon-thur

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Ryan.... Y U NO post more often.

fgt. <3

never have valuable input and don't understand all your weird in jokes

haha i dunno man, I'll start trying harder, just for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    tradeschool for 4 days next week

mon-thur
                    what do you do?

i go to franga chisholm for 4 days once a month.
                    IG: wade_rees_
                    BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Sending wheels off to get a special treatment tomorrow. Will post pics when done, because i know how much everyone cares about my shit :p Also, Coil-overs should be installed this week sometime. Also, movin out of the boonies in healesville out to elsternwick in two weeks. froth.
                      Last edited by USDMem1; 03-12-2012, 07:00 AM.
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• My 21st birthday this friday night. Familia, youre all coming. Bring bitches. Kthnx. PM or text me and ill hook you details.

Comment

• hmm just filled up my tires after being os for a few weeks and realised left rear looks ~5mm lower than the right, coilovers dont sound buckled so i think ive totally destroyed the bumpstop lol. +1 for runnin on bumpstops! using shocks are for newbz
                          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• OMFG saw Taylor Swift tonite, fkin the best....how many times i wanted to cry when she stood there amazed by the crowd.....i loooovvveeeeee her saaaa muchies <3
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooper. View Post
                              https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...02444255_n.jpg

i found this down the road

am i cool
                              2JZ engine no shiet?
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Woke up thinking it was Monday today, its Tuesday YES. Pay day tomorrow = parts.
                                IG: wade_rees_
                                BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X