X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gimmie that FKN T SHIRT NAO!!!
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• lol got it today finally.

Comment

• LOLL nice shirt lukey, how much did you pay total i cbf checking the website :PP

Comment

• i got the shirt, air fresher pack, sticker pack. those 3 plus postage was 41.42 pounds. i think it ended up being about 70 bucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            Just orderd me some goodies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Just orderd me some goodies.
              i demand to know what you ordered!

Comment

nah man i used to be on the compressed stock springs now im on king springs haha.

and dont think those coilovers will suit my car
                There is some many decent cheap coilovers for honda's floating around id get on some...

If only there was some good cheap coilovers for Mk3's in oz.

Comment

i demand to know what you ordered!
                  a fake splits t, a i<3 stretch t, a whores wanted t and stickers...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Judging by the photo, they wouldnt need rc2r lca... dc2r are a bush setup on the rear coilovers, those look to have forks, so the should work on a stock lca....
                    If you're talking about putting them in an EG.. Ialready looked into that for my EG, pretty straight forward. Fronts bolt in, Rears you just need to cut down the bush on rear lca's, easy.
                    FRUSH

Comment

• Yeah I know... was just explaining the reason some peeps put dc2r rear lca's in eg's...

Comment

• fuck my life I need work!

Comment

• I know that feeling. Been looking?

Comment

• Nah.. my boss has been fucking me around,,, had the last 3 nights off, back at work tonight though, Possibly working right through the weekend.... money money money.

Ordering Back Panel for the hatch, once kriss replies to my sms Gon do work on the hatch! WOOT!

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                              Damn, that is exactly the same time my mate has to be there as well. he has an EG civic and his book in time was 11:15

I am throwing in the towel and canceling rego on my car tomorrow. I called up the police and told them i will be canceling befor sat so therefor I don't need to come down for the day.

I have done a bit more research and asked a few more people who have dealt with the williamstown police, that have had exactly the same thing happen (apparently these roadworthy letters/ inspection days happen a fair bit in Williamstown....) and apparently they are ruthless, if you rock up in a stock car, they will find a way to have it defected.

My mate with the EG actually has a defect sticker already and then he received the same letter, told them that and they said that he has to tow it there for inspection again and tow it home............. seriously what the hell is the point of that...........

He is going to cancel his rego too due to engine swap, just like me his EG is awesome too. Really disappointing both our cars will be off the road because of this. Especially seeing as though i just got it looking exactly how i liked.

Also it wasn't autosalon, the letter states that i was seen driving on Melbourne road in williamstown. I will never drive through williamstown again with a modded car, thats for sure!!

So shit, goodluck to Daniel with white Odyssey, hope he gets it all sorted.
                              They spotted me when i'm on the way home on point cook rd which is really close to my house. Technically, williamstown is hobson bay council where point cook is wyndham city council. I wonder what they're doing there. I often go to williamstown but i never get this problem. Maybe because my car is white with white wheels. Just one question, if you cancel your registration, what happened if you re-register the car again? Will they inspect the car again?

Comment

• Your car has to go to Vic roads to re-rego and you need a rwc :/.

I'm having so much fun ATM (sarcasm) auto to manual conversion on a legnum
                                looked like fun at the start

Comment

Working...
                                X