Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeap, but in terms of rent, Melb CBD is pretty much the same as rent in Adelaide CBD. My GF was in adelaide for 6 months for contract work and had to resort to renting a studio at the Uni Lodge on Hindley St because everything else was too expensive.

Geez that was fun......

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
      awesome Seb.
      yeah houses are err, a little more expensive then Adelaide in Melbourne
      Yep, they're much more expensive over in the Melbs that is for sure.

Originally posted by Infini View Post
      Yeap, but in terms of rent, Melb CBD is pretty much the same as rent in Adelaide CBD. My GF was in adelaide for 6 months for contract work and had to resort to renting a studio at the Uni Lodge on Hindley St because everything else was too expensive.

Geez that was fun......
      Won't be able to afford in the CBD. I don't know where to look to be honest, but will be interesting to be in Melbs, means more car meets!

Plus, more S|W people
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• east side bro, where all the cool kids and a certain police officer hang out
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• -17x7 and 17x8 Rays (look similar to rota grids)

Just saw that in a for sale ad

#smashingmyfaceagainstawall

Comment

• haha yeah avoid the west :P

phone interview for a job tomorrow fingers crossed so over being poor LOL

Comment

• Seb come eastside.

You looking to come over with your mrs or house share?

Where you looking for work etc?

Comment

• Brisbane report

Well what an awsome week. Flew up to Brisbane to visit my uncel.
                Partied, hooned, saw nudes and did some bangers.

Munch Inn, Harry's, Cosmo kitchen meets. QR and Lakeside as well as the DownShidt meet, found some stolen wheels, drove some quick cars and helped fix some VW's.

Most of all spent time with my very sick uncel as well he really hasnt got that much longer on this planet. Dope times!

Will post some pics late!

Comment

• FUCK BITCHES GET REGO

Comment

• lol moh
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                      FUCK BITCHES GET REGO
                      HOWEVER, going by the picture its more likely that it is. ' Fuck Bitches, get petrol '.
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

FUCK BITCHES GET REGO
                        That is a SICK car man! I've always loved the 4-door R32's.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

FUCK BITCHES GET REGO
                          most importantly...
                          does it go sututututu?

Comment

• dose comps with ox down lygon yalla habib
                            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Booze bus last night on Diamond Creek rd. Gf in the car so did not want any shit.
                              Thought they were closing up shop for the night but then an older officer jumped out and waved me in. As I went to pull in he stood in front of my car to make me stop, walks around and kindly advises me that I should have my proper headlights on instead of just my fogs. Noted, I switch over to full beam. We roll into the bay up to a young guy on breatho duty. Did the alco thing with no concerns as it was only 8:00 on a Thursday evening (and still quite light, mind you). He's then all "before a grumpy cop has a go, turn your fogs off" (stupid me forgot to switch them off as I put the fulls on).

What's the lesson learned here?

All you need is to have the wrong lights on/not on at all and your ride height, tyre choice, wheel width and exhaust volume appears perfectly legal haha. They were good blokes in the end, can't knock 'em.

Comment

• you can get fined for havin ya foggies on when there aint no fog, mate got done for it
                                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X