This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here live near Bendigo?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Anyone able to help me with a little front guard massaging during the week?

Comment

• massage with happy ending or naw ?

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
          massage with happy ending or naw ?
          well, not fucking my guards would constitute a happy ending in my books.

Bumped some 16mm spacers on my fronts over the weekend and would like to do some 'preventative maintenance' to keep those guards in as new condition.

Beer and shit as payment, I'm easy.

Comment

• beer...and shit?

well dude, you have my sold. Id help you out, but your bed time is way to early.

SNAP

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
              beer...and shit?

well dude, you have my sold. Id help you out, but your bed time is way to early.

SNAP
              Yeah we'd have to do it really really early in the morning.

Hitting GOR on Friday and don't wanna break stuff (doesn't go down well with female company : )

Comment

• Mate of mine who is a police officer came for a ride in my car today for the first time in 2years or so, let just say his face was priceless as I swept the lose gravel off his road with my subframe.
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Sat down tonight with my parents ate dinner and watch TopGear. Simple shit that makes you feel so good. Im going to go to bed early and be a good boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                    Mate of mine who is a police officer came for a ride in my car today for the first time in 2years or so, let just say his face was priceless as I swept the lose gravel off his road with my subframe.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                      Mate of mine who is a police officer came for a ride in my car today for the first time in 2years or so, let just say his face was priceless as I swept the lose gravel off his road with my subframe.
                      Haha. I could just imagine.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Pulled into my street after work yesterday to find a Blue Highway Patrol car sitting there with his lights going. I tell you what, never have I searched for a quieter gear in my life. Cruised past like I was a freaking mannequin behind the wheel. Given that if you drive down my street it spits you out back onto the same street, it's got no through traffic, which is why you never see a cop drive along it.

Comment

• George, honda 15" oem wheels?

Comment

• isent spur speed limit 100 ?

Comment

• thoughts ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mk3 View Post
                                isent spur speed limit 100 ?
                                They reduced the limit a few years ago.

Comment

Working...