• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
    this clip saaaaa tufffffffffff bro.

"no....nononononononononono"

hahhahahahahahahahahaaa

Death Of An E30 - YouTube
    Yes he did just do that, HAAAAHAAAA

That fk'n car park was huge, how the fuck did he T-Bone that light pole.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
      Im not setting one fucking foot in that shit haha.. shiet niggas get killed if you're from sunshine broOoOoOoOoOoOooOOooooooOOoOooOooo.

Im looking for fucking 15" OEM honda 4x100 wheels at a budget price, why must there be nothing one week before i hit winton -.-
      I have the 14" mugen nr10s, nothing in 15" thats 4x100 though. guess you shouldn't leave shit till the last minute.

Originally posted by RBT View Post
      Yes he did just do that, HAAAAHAAAA

That fk'n car park was huge, how the fuck did he T-Bone that light pole.
      straight into it too lol. What a shit cunt.

Im falling in love with the vl... The other night im cruising home, a vn ss pulls out in front of me so i bit further down I creep up to his open window and give him a dose... cunt loses his shit and floors it.. silly cunt.

Last night I was heading home from the city, I was on lygon and some of you would know where it s bends into nicholson st and theres a macca's on one corner of it? Anyway, I go through that intersection and as I drive past maccas some fgt in a e46 m3 pulls out all fast and shit behind me. Im cruising along in 2nd, open it up and with the assistance of the tram tracks, step it out like a mad cunt. the dude in the m3 proceeds to do a fly by, but he doesnt stop. cunt was doing like 100km/h all the way to bell st.

People get so gee'd up. Im not stupid enough to race some cunt on a tight street like that, but it that had have been on bell where its like 3 lanes wide I would have demolished him. Guess im not sick enough anymore. atleast the new clutch is run in and it still breaks traction in 1st,2nd,3rd.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4ABHGE View Post
        George, Ive got a set of AE82 Corolla 14x5+38 4x100 rims with 54mm centre bore and 175/65/14 tyres which im willing to let go...
        Sorry dude am looking for honda OEM wheels and very specific about 15", thanks regardless !

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        I have the 14" mugen nr10s, nothing in 15" thats 4x100 though. guess you shouldn't leave shit till the last minute.
        And yesssss mama oxerina, i should have done this a long time ago Please dont hit me with the wooden spoon.

All jks tho i found a set of jazz wheels with 80% hankook crappy tyres for $250. I'd like to think thats a bargain

Comment

• VL's fucken love em
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Well done the stuff I needed to do now I might just sleep for the rest of my Birthday.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Thats a sick gif dude ^ !

Comment

• Happy Birthday Neeiillllyyyyyycakez =D
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• finally new coilovers on the way moar lowz and comfort
                  wonder if it would be possible to make a table out of the ones currently in my car haha, not much good for anything else

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                    finally new coilovers on the way moar lowz and comfort
                    wonder if it would be possible to make a table out of the ones currently in my car haha, not much good for anything else
                    for ya bed mang.
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                      Happy Birthday Neeiillllyyyyyycakez =D
                      Thanks Tranz

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                        finally new coilovers on the way moar lowz and comfort
                        Moar lowz and comfort? Together? Computer does not compute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

straight into it too lol. What a shit cunt.

Im falling in love with the vl... The other night im cruising home, a vn ss pulls out in front of me so i bit further down I creep up to his open window and give him a dose... cunt loses his shit and floors it.. silly cunt.

Last night I was heading home from the city, I was on lygon and some of you would know where it s bends into nicholson st and theres a macca's on one corner of it? Anyway, I go through that intersection and as I drive past maccas some fgt in a e46 m3 pulls out all fast and shit behind me. Im cruising along in 2nd, open it up and with the assistance of the tram tracks, step it out like a mad cunt. the dude in the m3 proceeds to do a fly by, but he doesnt stop. cunt was doing like 100km/h all the way to bell st.

People get so gee'd up. Im not stupid enough to race some cunt on a tight street like that, but it that had have been on bell where its like 3 lanes wide I would have demolished him. Guess im not sick enough anymore. atleast the new clutch is run in and it still breaks traction in 1st,2nd,3rd.
                          Next minute - Loses license and can't drive any car anywhere :/

I do love a nice VL turbo dose though haha
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• nek minut, tracy and the aca crew at my door coz they like the vl
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• few more hours of immunity.

then gonna keep it stock forever....

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                                ...stock forever....
                                loljks right
                                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X