Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XID_W4neJo"]いろいろな小さ過ぎる箱とねこ。-Many too small boxes and Maru.- - YouTube[/ame]
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
      Minor defect today in Geelong. Cop was really nice and had a few jokes. Jokes or no jokes though he still handed out a defect for height. He said he wont give me a fine, however he is in sunshine quite often and said if he see's me again low im'a cop it. Overall im still happy he was nice.

What i didnt understand was there was 2 cop cars at maccas, the undercover guys came out and they defected me, after they left the highway patrol guys came out, looked at me and just walked away sif nothing was wrong. Dafuq
      maybe because they knew you had already been fucked?

George, y u so simple?

Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
      haha yeh, the old motor did the same thing, but i drove it til it was howling before i changed it. bit more care for this motor though, too much money in it
      This is true.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbiedguhyvM"]箱とねこ8。-A box and Maru 8.- - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Enjoying some nice weather and simple times!

Comment

• BHAHAHAHAHAHA, WTF Ox!?

fkin Cat n bawxesz. the last one was good, head first in....LOOOOOOL
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Owxzer, dis da one you drive in Murica?

Comment

• Yes, I drove it to that car meet that the picture was taken, Tortellini was with me that day too

Comment

• saaa boredsssss
                  sigpic

Comment

• I have to login to stanceworks to communicate with ox... dude do you not check your emails....
                    I HAVE A CAR !
                    IT - HAS - DIFFERENT - PARTS - ON - IT

ARE U INTERESTED?
                    SOICHIRO HONDA SAYS: 'NO'

Comment

• are you emailing the right address? danieljoxer@gmail.com?

Miss you dude, I hear you're doing well though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Yes, I drove it to that car meet that the picture was taken, Tortellini was with me that day too
                        Ahhh splendid, i shall wankstabatshunz to this on my break at work.

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                        saaa boredsssss
                        Extravirgin olive oil on ya and go outside and sunbake for a bit. Tis wat i call the colinRannggaaaSpeshialsz. =D

Originally posted by sunkman View Post
                        I have to login to stanceworks to communicate with ox... dude do you not check your emails....
                        Bennnneettttt, have you got a job yet????? Haircut????maybe im pushing it with that one. Hahaha

Comment

• anyone missing a peacock?

Comment

• ^looks like moe maccas, better check my backyard

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                              ^looks like moe maccas, better check my backyard
                              It does!
                              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• dont even ask.
                                but, ox, next time we cruise, we are blasting this man...
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...VXxr8&NR=1

Comment

Working...
                                X