Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankfully country police just look for low exhaust and chopped rear springs in a lowered car...
    Thought I might have got done the way the female officer was carrying on today
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• so anyone wanna return me to my parents? shit must have been living with the wrong parents all this time ><
      sigpic

Comment

• 2013 year of getting shit done.

Now the partying is out of the way I spent yesterday cleaning out the shed so the racecar can fit back in there. One can collect a lot of shit and one can also keep this shit it you pack it and store it nicely. Been through boxes and boxes of car parts and bike things. Hooks, some shelving and tetris packing makes a huge difference.

So big clean means ebay sales so iv listed vintage chairs, lamps, stools, tools, retro fridge, freezer and some old Holden parts. With the $$$ I get from selling that crap going to by some good industrial shelving so I then can buy more crap and store it nicely.

Got my eye on some dexion racking. Its load rated and can be bought second hand from Dandenong which is an awsome deal:

So closer to my goal of a nice garage:

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
          2013 year of getting shit done.

Now the partying is out of the way I spent yesterday cleaning out the shed so the racecar can fit back in there. One can collect a lot of shit and one can also keep this shit it you pack it and store it nicely. Been through boxes and boxes of car parts and bike things. Hooks, some shelving and tetris packing makes a huge difference.

So big clean means ebay sales so iv listed vintage chairs, lamps, stools, tools, retro fridge, freezer and some old Holden parts. With the $$$ I get from selling that crap going to by some good industrial shelving so I then can buy more crap and store it nicely.

Got my eye on some dexion racking. Its load rated and can be bought second hand from Dandenong which is an awsome deal:

Put some links up for your gear!

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
            so anyone wanna return me to my parents? shit must have been living with the wrong parents all this time ><
            Bahaha must've gotten mixed up at the hospital

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
              2013 year of getting shit done.

Dude all thats missing is hoist.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                Dude all thats missing is hoist.
                and a BT1

i am also going to clean up my garage, buy a shed and move all the shit to it, pain garage walls and floor, cabinets, work bench etc
                then front yard will get ripped up and ill have it all filled wth concrete.. after i bury some infidels of course!

Comment

• Comment

• So Ray tagged me in a pic.. some guy from sydney has a canvas of my mk1 in his office. So so shocked haha, but really wrapt at the same time. Much love to whoever that dude was. Sergio something from all star in Syd i thinks?

Comment

• bit slow in here lately fellas? Or do you all have lives whilst i slave away at work....

Comment

• just read all 8 pages of the hella fail article thread on jdmst. wow

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                          just read all 8 pages of the hella fail article thread on jdmst. wow
                          Im still trying to understand why modifying a car makes you cool
                          Last edited by nej; 01-04-2013, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• it has been slow in here lately, I too have been flat out at work reece, so dont feel too bad.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Two trips of the car loaded with wheels and rubber to the new house, starting to realise I might have a problem as I havnr opened the shed, or got to the pile in the back yard, or including all the other sets kicking around various parts of melbourne/SA/bairnsdale.
                              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• weather must have killed jdmst site i cant get on
                                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Working...
                                X