Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went hp last night and some cunt left a trolley in a bay. reversed into it and a shattered my brake lights.

so i went to shop to cheer my mood, come back and some cunts egged my car, leaving a chip in my paint. fuck this world.

Comment

• ouch that sucks dude, can get you a price on new lights if needed?
      03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
      getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
        went hp last night and some cunt left a trolley in a bay. reversed into it and a shattered my brake lights.

so i went to shop to cheer my mood, come back and some cunts egged my car, leaving a chip in my paint. fuck this world.
        Bro Knife Point is fucked, I know peps that had their cars keyed there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          city lights?
          Where the indicators stay on constantly dude, like waht the tegs and s2k's have ! Took a bit of fab work but it looks quite good

Comment

• Farr smashed my carbon lip into a curb...
            Sleep deprived as fuck and judging from the car which had its complete front bumper over the curb zzz

Comment

went hp last night and some cunt left a trolley in a bay. reversed into it and a shattered my brake lights.

because highpoint. shit as dudee

Gonna head into vicroads tomorrow once again. Time to clear this defect.

Comment

• If there was a trolley in the parking spot, why did you drive into it?
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                  Where the indicators stay on constantly dude, like waht the tegs and s2k's have ! Took a bit of fab work but it looks quite good
                  Get them to stay on at half power?
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Actually i used a double element rear brake globe, which allows parkers to be on at low power and then the second element is the stronger glow, which i have hardwired as the indicator. All this is leaching from the parkers though

Comment

Originally posted by RBT View Post
                      Bro Knife Point is fucked, I know peps that had their cars keyed there.
                      Not the first, had my s2k antenna stole there a few months back.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      If there was a trolley in the parking spot, why did you drive into it?
                      My softtop plastic window is all fogged up with gunk. Couldn't see it.

Comment

• nek minut, George gets pulled over because his lights stay on when they arent supposed to.

Comment

If there was a trolley in the parking spot, why did you drive into it?
                          dont be silly, its because hes asian.

:P

Comment

• full gooked it

Comment

• ching chong bang bang ah dumaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                              Originally posted by Smeeeb
                              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

full gooked it
                                LMAO
                                you gooked out real bad bro

Comment

Working...
                                X