• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who left their keys at yours haha?

Edit: aahhh shit i left my lovely unbrella at yours too

Comment

• Originally posted by oxer View Post
      leaves keys at my house, wakes me from my sleep to leave them outside.

Struggle to get back to sleep, only to wake up @ 4:30 to go to work for 10 hours.
      <3 <3

Comment

• Just got home now guys. Only saw one HWP who was pulling someone over when I drove past.

Somehow I cracked my windscreen, and my rear tyres have little to no sidewall left after all the scrub from bringing these bad boys back.

Originally posted by TRaNz
        We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
          Just got home now guys. Only saw one HWP who was pulling someone over when I drove past.

Somehow I cracked my windscreen, and my rear tyres have little to no sidewall left after all the scrub from bringing these bad boys back.

Nice wheels. Genuine BBS's?

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
          They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
            Nice wheels. Genuine BBS's?
            Is that a joke?

Comment

• - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Last edited by cln; 12-24-2012, 06:11 AM.
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Defiantly genuine, will be one fat mk3 very soon
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                    Is that a joke?
                    Lol, I don't know, is it?

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• 5x130 16x8.5, 16x9.5

.5" and 1" lips. Fitment is pretty spot on with my adapters but I may build them to 16x9 and 16x10. We'll see

Comment

• Comment

• Happy Christmas cunts.

Comment

• merry xmas cunts!

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                              Happy Christmas cunts.
                              Bro it's MERRY christmas not HAPPY but I forgive you.

Comment

• Merry Jesus day sluts

Comment

Working...
                                X