This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
    Anybody ever go to south east skids? Seen some talk on FB about it. Text goes around. Ark it up or park it up so im told.
    South Dandy 2-3 years ago was the bomb

Used to go there at 10pm on a Thursday night and skid untill 4am with no cop troubles

There were also commo drags on the same night in a different spot some times, so they would be the ones drawing the cop attention away from our spots.
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• drift city fuck yeaaaaa

cambelfield was fucken sick though a couple years ago, before fines for fucken spectating were handed out fuck that
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
        drift city fuck yeaaaaa

we used to bring spare tires, jacks and tools, coz could easily finish a new pair of tires in 1 night

almost got done there, got off with a defect coz they didn't see me do anything, so I stopped going there, got too hot

Comment

• damm yea it was good for a while and then the jacks turned up haha. In it's prime was soooo good, cunts were going spastik all night with out a care in the world haha

Comment

• did you ever go to ADM meets on Thursday?

Comment

• 2003/4 northern skids, back when STOWLN was still a V6, guys used to pour diesel all over the road so the gemi's could swing donuts on Raglan Road lol. Cops shut it down = head to bell st maccas.

#north4lyf

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                did you ever go to ADM meets on Thursday?
                Nar never, what was that?

And god damn to the above! That would of been awesome.

First time I went bell street Maccas I was told I could buy a tv from the car park maddddd
                Last edited by neni; 12-18-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Nar never, what was that?
                  It was a meet organised on NS

Locations were by PM only

We'd meet up somewhere to hang around, then drive to a location(different one each time) to drift there.

Thats how I pretty much got into it, coz I went along and learn't where the spots were and started learning there on week nights or early sunday mornings

Comment

• Fuark that's mad!

Comment

• Suggestions on where to get some decent 225/35 and 235/35/19 tyres?
                      No stretch, just want something nice for a daily without raping the bank account
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                        Suggestions on where to get some decent 225/35 and 235/35/19 tyres?
                        No stretch, just want something nice for a daily without raping the bank account
                        Inverse Tires can order tires cheap

I'd say Achilles ATR Sport is the tire of choice for good daily.

I think Reece runs Achilles in similar size too, so can see where he gets them

Comment

• Those Achilles are fucked. No slidey action in the wet with those on the 34 :s

Comment

• West skids were da bessstttt. Meet at ring road maccas and then head off !

Comment

• best skids, are left in the bowl for the next person to discover

Comment

best skids, are left in the bowl for the next person to discover
                                hahah yes !!

Comment

Working...
                                X