• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talk shit get hit bro's.
    Fair Dinkum

Comment

• ^this

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
      cunt who keeps calling about my accord if its for sale is back... 8707 2560 start trolling him back LOL
      got the mobile still?
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Driving to my favourite burger joint, see a cop pull up to the road I'm on and throw the lights on before I get to him. I'm like well fuck.

Nek minit the old milf in the jeep who just overtook me and was doing 100 in an 80 gets pulled over. Copper drove straight past me.

Fuck I love Canberra!
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• pics of milfffff

Comment

• I did not stop haha

Comment

• Originally posted by HoZy View Post
              Saw a dumped white VR/VS with a giant ILLEST sticker on back window & a homegrown Stance|Works windscreen banner.

Was on silver ceptors bru'! SAH TUFF...

(0.o')
              Mayr he's sort of funny and taking the piss... Or maybe he is just a total knuckle dragger try hard fan boy nerf hurter.

Either way I agree with surprise Angry Tranz. Burn it to the ground...
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• foff one thing Canberra Police are very nice. The few times iv been up there for car and bike events never had trouble. I was at civic macca's hanging off the back of a Red Bull mini promom car, things got a little out of control, probably should have got in a lot of trouble but the cop was just said to cool it and get my macca's n leave. I got right out of there quick smart!

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                  foff one thing Canberra Police are very nice. The few times iv been up there for car and bike events never had trouble. I was at civic macca's hanging off the back of a Red Bull mini promom car, things got a little out of control, probably should have got in a lot of trouble but the cop was just said to cool it and get my macca's n leave. I got right out of there quick smart!
                  haha yeah dude, even when I got defected the guy was laughing cus he couldnt fit his foot under my front lip. The worst thing I've heard of here is when Cam was leaving a show a couple of weeks back, and there was a cop just waiting, and watched him scrape down the exit to the place. Was kind enough not to defect, but still handed a $300 infringement notice.

Comment

• popped up on my newsfeed:

Comment

• awkz_sesh
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
                        popped up on my newsfeed:

Don't like the wheels .......Looks like they are made out of lego.

Comment

• That's tuff, selling the skyline to buy a maloo.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                            Read on a car blog that AE is a 'stance/fitment' show. Um yeah nah...

omg. lol

Comment

• What are those wheels made out of Lego?

Comment

• My eyes... They burn.

Best thing about moving house is finding all the car parts you hid and forgot about
                                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X